25

It's been three weeks, I've managed to keep my bra on whenever me and Luke do anything, thank god.

I know he's gonna be mad, but he's gonna have to find out eventually. I can't always leave on me bra when we do anything. For now, though, my plan is to keep it from him for six weeks so that the piercings heal, and then maybe I can take them out while we do things? Or if he finds them and makes me take them out they won't, like, grow closed?

I told Grayson, he thought it was hilarious. I was complaining about how bad it hurt and he asked what and I ended up spilling how I got them without Luke's permission at some store downtown.

"Luke is gonna kill you. What do you need piercings for anyway?" He asked.

"I don't know, I think they're hot." I chuckled.

"Hey babygirl?" Luke asks as he comes into my room, interrupting me thoughts and my writing of a luke hemmings fanfic. Yes I still write those, but they're a lot more interesting and accurate now.

"Yes daddy?"

"I was thinking about something."

"That's not good."

"Rude. Maybe I'll change my mind." He rolls his eyes.

"No! Sorry, what were you thinking about?" I giggle.

"Yknow how you wanted one of those... what was it, happy piercings?"

"Smiley piercing." I say nervously.

"Oh yeah. Well, I've decided you can get one." He smiles, kissing my head.

"Oh... um, it's okay."

"What do you mean?"

"I don't- I don't want one anymore..." I mutter, trying not to come off guilty.

"What? Why not? You seemed to really want one. What about a lip ring like daddy?" He raises an eyebrow, kissing my neck as he crawls over me, making me lie down.

"No, it's fine daddy. Thankyou though."

"Did you just want your nipples pierced, doll? Because I'm still not letting you ruin your pretty tits. They're mine." He smirks as he kisses down over my chest.

"Mhm." I hum.

"You sure you don't want piercings anywhere else? You've been such a good girl. Daddy thinks you deserve a reward."

I roll my eyes, it's like he knows he's making me feel guilty.

"Really daddy. I'm fine." I giggle. "What about a clit piercing?"

He rolls his eyes at my joke. "God no." He groans.

"Oh, daddy, I have to go get my haircut today. In like, an hour." I do. I just also need to go get he piercings checked.

"Mkay. You want daddy to drive you?"

"No, it's okay." I smile.

"Alright. Well, until then, lets cuddle." He smiles as he pulls me into his chest and cuddles me.

We stay like that for a while until I decide to go for the appointments.

After I get my hair trimmed I go to the tattoo piercing place again.

"Oh, hey, Scarlett Rose, right?" Kay asks. I nod and smile.

"Cool, lets just go back and check." She says as she leads me into another room. "So, how's it been? Any pain? Have you been keeping up with cleaning?"

"Um, yeah, they hurt. I've been cleaning them almost everyday." I say, embarrassed.

"Okay, so they should've stopped hurting for the most part by now, but if they're still hurting in two weeks, give me a call or come in." She says. I nod.

"Okay, can I see?" She asks. I shyly tae off my shirt and bra.

"Alright, they look fine. Have they bled?"

"Only the first day."

"Good. So, like I said, just call if they keep hurting in two weeks." She says as I put my clothes back on.

"Or, you know, you could call anyway." She smirks. I raise an eyebrow.

"Huh?"

She winks before leaving the room, and I follow her.

What just happened?

Did she just... flirt with me? I swear to god I mentioned Luke when I got the piercings.

"Here..." I mutter as I hand her the money, including a tip.

"Don't worry about it." She smiles. I frown.

"No, really. Here." I insist.

"Nah. I'll see you in another three weeks. Call." She smiles before retreating back into the other room.

I frown and leave the shop, heading home.

"Hey babe. How was your hair thing?" Luke asks tiredly from my room, where he evidently hasn't left since I've been gone, as he's now only half awake.

I smile and crawl into bed with Luke.

"The uh... hairdresser... I think she was hitting on me." I giggle, and Luke chuckles.

"How?"

"She gave me her card and told me to call if I had any problems... or if I didn't I could call anyway." I explain. "And she kept winking at me."

"That's great. You're not thinking about leaving daddy for her are you?" He jokes.

"I don't know. She was pretty hot. Maybe I could have a mommy instead." I giggle. He rolls his eyes and I peck his lips.

"I love you." I giggle.

"You too doll."