9️⃣ (II)

I've decided on a name for my lonely readers. May change in the future if you no likey. Read to find out!

   Shopping, done. Ice cream, done. Our last stop was the movies and that's where we are now.
   We're here to see Captain America Civil War. I heard it was great and the fighting scenes were amazing.
   Taehyung and I make our way to our seats, which are in the very back, and we sit down. I talk happily with Tae until the movie starts.
   As the movie has gotten a couple minutes in, a small group of people flood the cinema and sit a few rows in front of us. I spot a blue head in the bunch.
   I quickly hide my face as he turns our direction. I honestly don't know why I'm hiding. My guess is because Taehyung would tease me.
   As I look up, I feel a sharp pain around my throat, making my breathe hitch. I freeze and I don't move my head. It really hurts and I don't know why.
I slowly move back to lay back in my seat, and continue to watch the movie.

"Wasn't it great Hyung?" Taehyung asks me as we leave the building. "Hyung?"
We both turn around to see the one and only grumpy grandpa himself, Min Yoongi. I feel tingly in my toes right now.
"Yeah, don't you have one?" Tae uses his deep voice and glares at Yoongi. "Taehyungie, don't be mean. You don't even know this dude," I set my hand on his shoulder. "You don't either," he whispers to me.
   "In fact I do, Taehyungie," the Min kid smirks, his hands in his red and white hoodie. Tae shoots me a look.
  "He's my doctor's son. Taehyung, Yoongi. Yoongi, Taehyung," I introduce them. I help decrease the tension, but only slightly.
   "He seems sketchy to me," Taehyung whispers to me. I nudge him in the ribs and I feel that pain again and slightly wince, but luckily, no one notices.
   "Well, we'll be going now," Tae says and grabs my hand, dragging me behind him, Yoongi is slowly fading into a fuzzy speck.

A/N:
Mhmm~

The name!!! The name is:

We are the Underdawgs
If you don't like the name, I'll change it!

Edited: No

_minshxwty