1️⃣5️⃣

Sorry for that last chapter. Turns out I could've written a bunch more. I was up till 4AM crying myself to sleep 😐

"What?" I asked calmly, trying not to scream. "I-I think I've lost interest i-in Taehyung," Jungkook looks down. He starts sniffing and I see water droplets fall from his corneas. "Kookie don't cry," I give him a side hug.
"Do you think you like someone else or what caused this to happen?" I question while stroking his hair.
  "W-Well, yesterday, while you were at practice, w-we went on a date. It was the hill in the Choi-Lee Park (the park was established by two dudes. One named Choi and the other named Lee. Park=Park, not a last name like Park Jimin). It was really romantic too," Jungkook smiles his adorable bunny smile.
"B-But there was...some girls there too. And one of them looked really cute. She had brown hair and dark brown, almost black eyes. I-I have a picture!" Jungkook brings out his phone. He's a fluffin' stalker. Damn.
"This is her!" He shoves the Phone in my face and I see the girl. She, indeed, is attractive. (That feels like a freakin meme I'm sorry idk)

 (That feels like a freakin meme I'm sorry idk)

"I think her name is Tzuyu. Tzuyu or Momo or Sana, one of those three," Kookie shrugs and smiles at the picture. He's not bad at photography...quit getting off the topic Hoseok!
"But you don't know anything about her, so how can you possibly like her? I mean, you only know her for her looks. She could be mean under that skin," I say to the high schooler and he sighs and nods. "You're right. I'm with my Taehyung because I love my Taehyung for his alien like, goofy, cute, weird personality. And his looks of course," Jungkook says shyly while blushing, but with confidence. "Thanks Hyung!"

I think I just saved a relationship.

Good job, Hobi.

A/N:
Almost. 300. Reads.
You're gonna make me pee my pants, like dayum.

Ilysm UD ✌️

Edited: Heck no

_minshxwty