6️⃣

Yoongi has a problem. A big, fat attitude problem.
   He isn't exactly what you'd call the definition of nice, he's always using words a meanie would use, another thing, he smokes cigarettes. His eomma is a doctor. Doesn't really make sense does it?
"Quit daydreaming (<-see what I did there ;D)," Yoongi said and continues to puff smoke as we walk down the sidewalk.
"Where are we even going? My apartment is the other way," I mutter in confusion. "My mom wants me to take you to eat something. I decided to go to go there," his pale finger points to an old looking restaurant. I frown but go with it and shrug.
We walk in and I'm instantly hit with the smell of fermented skate. I see the wallpaper decorated with water lilies starting to peel away. Everything is so old and falling apart. What does this dude see in this place?
"Jun-ki..." I hear Yoongi mutter and look around. He walks to a table and sits down and I stand there awkwardly in front of the table. "Sit your ass down red head," he growls while looking at his phone. I quickly sit down and look around awkwardly.
"Why did you choose this place? It's kinda," he interrupts me. "Old and run down? I chose this place because it's my brother's restaurant," Yoongi puffs out some more smoke. I now notice he has a nose ring on his right nostril. And some piercings on his ears.

Oh he's a punk.

"Why doesn't he get the place fixed up?" I ask the blue head. "None of your business you
f—ktard," he glares and I flinch. "Sorry I asked," I mumble to myself and observe the restaurant more. I notice some pictures of what it seemed to be a family. The woman looks awfully familiar. She's my doctor.
   There was also two boys. One was around maybe nine and the other four?
   "Is that you?" I point to the picture that's behind him. He huffs ad turns around and then turns back around to glare at me. "Yeah," he goes back to his phone. Can he not hold eye contact for at least three seconds?
"Yoongi! It's been a while little dude," a new voice comes in. I see Yoongi with a small smile and was hugged by the man. He was tall with black hair and wearing jeans and a black shirt.
Yoongi receives a hair ruffle and the other guy finally notices me.
"Who's this? Aww did Yoongi finally make a friend?" The older teases. Yoongi rolls his eyes. "No, mom told me to take this one out for lunch. He's a patient of hers," he scoffs.
  "Well not-Yoongi's-friend, I'm Min Jun-ki, Yoongi's older brother," he smiles and puts an arm around a frowning Yoongi. "Get your grimy self off of me," Yoongi shakes his arm off. "I swear you're acting like a teenage girl who's on her-" "Shut up."

A/N:
I was bored so here we go. Hope you enjoyed it. Probably didn't but whatever.

Also, I've been working on another story. It would contain BTS, some of EXO, BlackPink, some of Got7, some of my OCs, and a few others. It's fantasy as well.
Would you like to read it?
Follow me on Twitter and Instagram!
Twitter: _minshxwty
Insta: _minshxwty

Get updates on when DwC is being updated or for any other news!

Edited: No

_minshxwty

P.S.
What's your fav song from Hixtape?
Mine's Blue Side :)