2️⃣9️⃣

H O S E O K

   After about an hour of stretching, fangirls, sweating, and catching up with old friends, the competition was officially starting. Everyone got numbers taped to their shirts and were lead outside the practice room. We were starting at contestant number one. I was number ninety four (ㅋㅋㅋ). Time to wait! I listen to Twenty Øne Piløts as I wait (I've been obsessing over them for the past few hours like OMG).
   I looked at Yoongi and I see him sleeping already. Yeah, okay.

"Contestant ninety four," a tried voice calls out. I shoot up, leaving Yoongi behind.
"Jung Hoseok? J-Hope?" The voice asks, looking at his clipboard. I nod and go inside.
I see two of the three judges sitting behind the table.
"Ah, J-Hope, welcome back," the first judge gives me a tired smile. I smile back to him. His name is PD-Nim. He's the head judge.
The other judge is a new judge, and the third one is probably a new judge as well. Every year there are new judges, except PD-Nim, who come to judge the contestants. Something about "having fresh eyes".
The second judge was another male, looked quite young, around my age. He was wearing a head band and had fluffy brown hair. OH MY GOD I KNOW WHO HE IS!
  "Hello J-Hope. My name is Shin Donghyuk, street name, Supreme Boi," the second judge smiles. I bow to him. "P-Pleasure to meet you Supreme Boi," I say, trying not to scream.
  "Suprema is on a very popular hip hop crew, isn't that right?" PD-Nim says and SB nods. "Mhmm. The group is called Rockbottom," Supreme smiles at me.
  I see PD-Nim get aggravated. "Where is she? She shouldn't take that long in the washroom! That little," PD trails off.
  Soon enough, a very familiar girl come out. It was Sina! Since when was her hair orange?
  "About time! Now sit down! Ah, J-Hope, this is Sina Nishiwaki. She's a transfer from Japan and she's a phenomenal dancer, just like her mother, Ayaka Nishiwaka (A~Chan), who is a member of the famous J-Pop group, Perfume," PD-Nim explains. Sina nods and sits down.
"Pleasure to meet you J-Hope," Sina speaks fluently. What is this girl hiding from me? "Pleasure to meet you Sina," I bow.
The staff by the radio turns on the sing I picked for today's competition and I start to move my body along with the music.

(Ignore Jimin and the times where Hoseok stopped dancing and stuff Lol)

I finish my free styling and wait for the three to say something. Finally, PD speaks up. "Good work Hoseok. You never fail to amazing me," he smiles. I smile and bow and Supreme and Sina give me nods of approval. I bow to them as well and leave as number ninety five gets called.
I look around for my Yoongi- Yoongi, just Yoongi.
Anyways, I look for him, but it's harder to spot him now because his hair is back to black. Hmm...
I stand on one of the tables and a lot of people look at me. I get slightly nervous.
I cup my hands around my sweating face and I yell,

"불타오르네"

After a few seconds, I hear a faint response:

"Bow wow wow."

A/N:
Here. Enjoy.
There beef going on at school and I need to protect my friends. All of them are small and I'm the only big and strong one. This boy is disturbing and, and he hurt my friends and if he touches me I have permission to beat the shit outta him.

Edited: no

_minshxwty