CHAPTER FIVE

8am, SMDC Grass Residences

Quezon City, Philippines

"Hi guys! Nandito ko ngayon sa grounds, katatapos ko lang mag jogging. And since medyo mainit na pupunta na kong gym para dun ituloy yung workout ko. By the way aalis pala ako mamaya. I'll be going to Megamall, and I'm gonna meet my friend and we'll celebrate my new job. So samahan nyo muna ko mag workout tapos mag breakfast na tayo after."

There she is, walking towards the gym and talking to her camera. She finally learned that vlogging could be a good way of keeping herself accommodated. She's been living all alone for half a month now, and she really missed her family. She haven't heard anything back from Blois aside from the previous news she watched from CNN on the press conference that her family  conducted saying that the uncrowned princess of Blois is missing. Her family told the media that she's was kidnapped instead of saying that she ran away.

Kingdom of Blois, United Kingdom of Great Britain

"We were just talking last night. She's excited for her coronation. She can't even took her eyes off her gown. My daughter is ready to be the princess. But since she was kidnapped, her dreams got postponed. But the queen and all of us are trying our bests to look for her." Jessica said to the official media of the royals.

"Your grace, aren't you gonna spread her picture, someone might see her and may give leads on where is or who took her." asked by the representative from the official media.

"Since she's still uncrowned, it's part of the royal security that she won't be known by everyone. We can't show her to the national and international media unless she's already crowned. But everything will be taken care of. Let's hope that she'll be back. And if this interview will reach my daughter, I just hope she's safe. We really need her back. Blois needs their princess." Jessica responded.

"Your grace, this became a tradition for Blois to create such controversy whenever there is a scheduled coronation. Didn't you reject the crown during your coronation?" asked by someone from independent media.

"My history has nothing to do with my daughter's. I have to reject the crown so I can became the countess and have to give way to my brother who's the real heir to the throne as king. I know that this has been discussed when I rejected the crown but to explain everything and for daughter's name sake, I'll explain this to all of you so you'll know how our monarchy works. I have to reject the crown to be the princess because I can't be a future queen since my brother should take over throne. But after he was crowned as prince of Blois, he married the duchess of Edinburgh which is the next heir for the kingdom of Wales. He can't be a king of Blois and king of  Wales and he chose Wales. Leaving Blois, the kingdom needs a new heir and since I had my daughter, she became the next heir." Jessica explained.

2pm, SM North Edsa
Quezon City, Philippines

Stephanie just finished eating her lunch and decided to stroll and then she saw some cars being promoted in the area. Then she saw different car models from different car brands. A Toyota Avanza caught her eye, so she immediately went to see the car closely.

"Ma'am naka promo po kami sa Avanza ngayon, 7-seater na po yan." the car salesman said.

"Isn't it too small for a 7-seater? It looks good outside. Pero hindi parang super crowded kapag 7 na tao na yung sumakay dyan?" she asked out of curiosity. She liked the design but she's not a fan of the claim that the car can accommodate 7 people sitting comfortably.

"Kasya naman po sila ma'am pwera na lang kung talagang may kalakihan talaga yung mga sasakay. If gusto nyo po ng 7-seater pero medyo spacious pa din, sa branch mo namin pwede kayo pumunta. I can show you po yung Innova naman namin. 7-seater din po yun pero bigger sya sa avanza. SUV pa din po yun." explained by the car salesman.

"Sure, sige maybe this week pwede akong pumunta." Stephanie replied then the sales man gave his calling card.

When Stephanie went back to her pad, she bumped into her landlord at the hallway.

"Stephanie! Kamusta? Magrerenew ka ba ng 1 month?" asked by her landlord.

"Ms. Cathy hindi na po. Naghahanap na po ako ng permanent place. Preferably sa Makati. Dun po kase yung work ko." she answered.

"Tamang tama, may unit akong for sale, kaso dun sya sa may tabi ng MRT station dyan sa tapat ng Trinoma. Hindi nga lang sa makati. Pero two bedrooms yun. If interested ka, I can show you the place. Along EDSA lang sya so I think hindi ka mahihirapan if sa Makati ka pa rin nagwowork." her landlord said.

"Sige po, I'll try to check the place this week. Pero maghahanap na rin po ako sa Makati. Thanks for the offer Ms. Cathy." she said.

"Anything for you Steph. See you around!" her landlord said and then she waived goodbye.

When she checked the time, she finally realized that she have to prepare because she needs to go to Megamall and meet Josh for their celebratory dinner.

What should I wear?

She asked herself. This will gonna be a long preparation as she'll be having a hard time deciding what to wear.

"Hello! I'm now preparing para sa celebratory dinner namin ng friend ko. I'll try to vlog mamaya pag nasa restaurant na kami. As of now, hindi pa rin ako makapag decide sa kung anong isusuot ko. Good luck to me. And join me as I search for a good outfit. Anyway, I think I'm gonna buy a good vlogging camera within this week para talagang makapag vlog na ko. And then I'm gonna buy a car and a place this week din siguro, mas ok kung may vlogging camera na ko that time para talagang ma-vlog ko sya. I'm so excited with my new life here! I can't wait to explore more about my independent self today! And oh! I think alam ko na isusuot ko. I'll see you guys later! I'm running out of time!"

To be continued...