CHAPTER SEVEN

"Good morning! How's your sleep, babe?" that's the first thing she heard from the moment that she opened her eyes. "Babe talaga?" she asked and rose up from her bed and covered her mouth for a big yawn.

Its morning at Stephanie's pad, the morning after Josh and her kissed. And it is their first official day as a couple. Josh spent the night at her pad and slept at the couch. She admired how Josh respects her personal space.

"Ayaw mo ba ng babe? Pwede naman natin palitan. We have plenty of choices like, honey? Sweet cake? Honey bunch? Baby girl—" he didn't finished what he's saying when Stephanie already thrown a pillow on his face.

"Stop it! I'll settle with babe" she said between her laughs.

Josh picked up the pillow at the floor, went near Steph and said, "Ok, babe." Then he gave him a kiss in her lips.

"Sweet huh? So how's your sleep sa couch? Hindi ba sumakit yung likod mo? Nakatulog ka ba ng maayos?" she asked.

"Ok naman, medyo kakagising ko lang but I already ordered breakfast, so let's eat?" he said.

"Sorry. It's my flat, I should've treated you like my guest pero nauna ka pang gumising and you already prepared the breakfast." She said in disappointment.

He went near her, hold her in her waist, and whispered, "It's ok. Don't worry." But she remained looking down, feeling down. Then, he held her chin and made her look in his eyes. "Shhhh. Don't be too hard on yourself. I'm your boyfriend ok?" and he tried imitating Steph's british accent by saying, "I'm not like your other silly guests that you would offer some cup of tea." And it worked, Steph laughed. "I like you when you smile, more when you laugh." He said while smiling and looking her straight to her eyes. "And please, let me take care of you, I'm your boyfriend. So it's not a big deal that I take charge of our breakfast, regardless if we are in your flat." He added.

"Ikaw ha! You imitated my accent pa talaga. But seriously, don't spoil me. I can't take care of myself. Okie?" She said.

"Ok, I understand, babe." He said.

"I know you'll understand." She said and gave him a kiss on his left cheek.

"What's that for?" he said while in shock.

"Thanks for understanding me." And she gave another kiss on his right cheek. "And that's for breakfast." She added.

"I wish my mornings will always be like this." He said and tried to kiss her on he lips but, "Kain na tayo. I'm hungry na." she said and make her way out of her room leaving Josh. He just shook his head, smiled and followed her.

Things went smoothly for Josh and Steph. She didn't know that having him as her boyfriend could bring her escape plan to the next level. Now, she's living her life on her own, she's living the life that she really wanted, the life that she's in control. And a boyfriend that supports her in every step of the way.

Her plan worked so we well, she had a new life, a new job, a loving and supporting boyfriend that ever girl has been dreaming. He even accompanied her with her employment requirements, like registration thru SSS, Pag-IBIG, Philhealth, and securing the NBI clearance. She's thankful for him as she knew that he's a very busy person but still find time to be with her most especially when she needed help.

It is the next day morning, Stephanie woke up and get dressed. She's on her own today because Josh is on duty and has a scheduled surgery. And today is the day that she's planning to buy her car and her very own flat.

"Hi guys! It's the next day Steph. Nag enjoy ba kayo sa adventure natin yesterday? I never thought nakakapagod pala mag asikaso ng papers. But it's nice exploring the Metro in a different point of view. I've read your comments, buti na lang talaga Josh is with me. I can't imagine na matatapos ko lahat asikasuhin yung mga yun if di ko sya kasama. So today, another adventure nanaman tayo. Hindi nga lang natin sya kasama, like what he said from yesterday's vlog naka duty sya ngayon. So ako na lang yung samahan nyo. And, our agenda for today, I need to buy a new car and new condo. I hope maging ok lahat today kase next week I'll start working na and let's hope na by that time I already have my car and my place. And before I end this first part of my today's vlog. I would like to take my 100k subscribers! Thank you guys! Ang bilis nyong dumami! I love you all! See you in a while!" She said while talking to her new vlogging camera.

She was able to build a career out of vlogging, and was able to establish her own brand. She focused on creating contents about lifestyle, fashion and travel. Now some brands are starting to do collaborations with her. Josh usually made some appearances on her vlogs too. But she's having second thoughts now if she'll be able to focus on vlogging while she started working on full time.

"Hello my favorite people, we're here in Toyota North EDSA, we'll try to look for a good car that will suit my personality. Let's hope if may mabibili tayo today. So let's go!" she said in front of her camera and began looking for different types of cars.

"Imagine this, next date namin ni Josh, I'll be driving my own car na. Hindi ko na sya kailangan istorbohin if I need to do some personal errands like what happened to me yesterday. And you know my mantra, I'm an independent woman. My advocacy is women empowerment so I want to show to all of you that I can live my life on my own. That's the reason why I went here in the Philippines in the first place. But anyway, don't make issue with this ha? I'm grateful that Josh is with me, pero alam nyo yun? We need to be independent. We need to have our own life, kasi even Josh has his own personal life. What if kagaya ngayon, he's working, hindi naman pwede na i-sacrifice nya yun just to be with me. He's my boyfriend, not a chauffer, not a bodyguard, not an assistant. So let's go and be independent and let's continue finding for my car." She said in front of her camera. Her camera became her best friend. But the good thing about her being raised in a royal setting, she knew what to say and what not to say in front of the camera. She can be very expressive but she know her limits, and that's what a lot of viewers admired about her, she's now a public person but still manage to be mysterious and very private.

She spent the first half of her day looking from one car to another, but just like finding the best gown for her coronation, she cannot decide what to buy, she always look for something that will make it different and outstanding. She was offered even from the luxury line, but she still hasn't found her perfect match.

"Yan na po lahat ng cars namin ma'am. Kung gusto nyo po, balik kayo after 2 months, irerelease po naming yung 2018 model in the next 2 months, baka mo may magustuhan na kayo dun." The salesman said to her after showing all the car models.

"After 2 months pa? Parang ang tagal naman. But if it's worth waiting, I'm willing to wait." She said while looking at some car brochures.

"We'll call you na lang po ma'am if ready na yung mga new cars. Nasa amin naman po yung contact detail nyo." He said.

"Alright, I'll see you guys after 2 months. Thanks for being so accommodating." She said and bid goodbye.

Now, since she haven't bought a car. She knew that she should start learning how to ride MRT and buses most especially during rush hours. And for the next half of her day, she went to her landlady's for sale unit located across TriNoma. She liked the location since it's just 2 minutes way from the MRT North Ave station. The flat is a 1 bedroom unit. She fell in love with the place and finally bought it for herself.

Her plan is going smoothly. She had a new place, and she already bought furniture and fixtures. After few days, she already moved in her new place. Everything's ready for the new chapter of her life, and that's when she'll start working full time in a company. Which, she haven't done ever since.

|Pack light, bring swimsuit, meet me in your lobby in 2 hours, babe.|

To be continued