Introduction

March 1, 2017
"Oh my gosh, am I bi?!" I whispered while staring at my opaque ceiling. "No no no no nooo, that's insane, I'm totally straight," I thought.
  But my 14 year old mind kept drifting to the gorgeous Lillia Wolfe. The one who's floor music is Carmen. The one who's vault is different than everyone else's. The one who's bars has such great lines. The one who's  mastered confidence on beam. The 14 year old level 9. Lillia. L-i-l-l-i-a. Lillia. Such a majestic name. The way the syllables blend together makes me think of the colors in the rainbow seamlessly flowing into each other. Like her gorgeous baby blue eyes blend with her soft brunette hair that blends with her warm, welcoming smile.
  "Stop!!" I whisper-yell at myself, "you can't be thinking about girls like that, think about boys and their... wait, what do boys have?"
  "Exactly!!! Boys are boring, but girls are soft and sweet," the other side of me said dreamily.
  Wait, so like does anybody else do this? Like does anybody else talk to themselves out loud? Nope? Just me? Yeah, I thought so. Only Sienna Harrison would be up at 1 am yelling at a ceiling.
  I awoke the next morning to the sound of my buzzing alarm clock, practically piercing right through my  fragile little brain. The worst part of the day is trying to pry myself out of bed and getting ready for practice at 8 am - 12 pm, and then again with the 9s and 10s from 6 pm - 8 pm. The day before, Lillia and I had hugged before we left practice because gymnasts are naturally close to each other. But it was weird, very weird. The space between her and I was almost nonexistent. The way her messy, after - practice hair fell near my face made me feel amazing. Like the butterflies in my stomach had just downed 18 monster energy drinks and decided to play "Uma Thurman" on full blast. But, being so close to a girl, something about it just felt so natural, so soft, so sweet, so real. It didn't feel like boys who are rough and gross, it felt happy and safe. But who am I kidding, it's probably just a phase.

Thank you so much for reading this and I'm sorry that it's really short, it's just the introduction. But I'd like to hear your opinions on it so comment down below what you think!! Thanks!!