UGH!!!!!!!!!.❤️Ch 20.

We hugged and mom said"your growing so fast, Jason please take care of Rin." "Mom!"I said in embarrassment but I could see that Jason chuckled "yes ,of course I'll take good care of your son" he said and sounded like if we were going to marry or something-I wish *^* "hoho~your so handsome would you like to have dinner with us?" Mom request and I gave him the death stare , don't you dare who knows what embarrassing things mom will say about me!

Jason- "with pleasure ma'am"
Mom-"go change Rin and play around while I make dinner okay?"
Rin-"yes, mom"
As Jason followed me to the room as soon as I couldn't see my mom as I went up the stairs.I grabbed him by his sweater and drag him to my room!and on the bed "Hey!Rin your not being cute at all that hur-"he shouted but before another word came out of his little mouth I grabbed a pillow and put it on his face as I was suffocating him."RIn!mmp!"he try to speak to try to make me calm down."you knew my mom would say embarrassing things!!"I shouted back at my defense!i was on top of him holding the pillow down his face,but then he gripped my wrist and push me down!he was on top of me in the bed.That mad me even madder since I felt smaller in some way." Hey don't play with ME!!" I shout for him to let go."hahaha your so cute you could have killed me!who knew a small hamster like you could be so dangerous "he said as he laughed.Suddenly I heard a *knock*and clearly this idiot didn't hear it and as I whispered to him to 'let go 'it was to late and I saw as my mom came in...