Ch 32💔 someone better.

(STILL Jason's POV):

I didn't want to deal with them anymore.

More than I had too,I was already heartbroken by Rin and now this.

So I tried to walk past them, since my house is that direction,but that did not work.

"Jason!!please wait!!"Rin shout but I ignored him and keep walking ,but faster.

"Please!!"and his begging always get to me!.

Suddenly he gripped my wrist ,but of course I'm stronger than him.So I quickly snatch my hand away from him and he looked really sad.

"Babe,lets go he's not worth your time."James said.

"What?!! "

"for your information he actually loves me but dated you!to get over me!!."I shout without thinking.

But James didn't seem to believe me.

"Let's go."James said as he ignore me and holds Rin hand and left but before they left, Rin face looked at me one more time and looked like he was about to tear up.

- - -

(Back to Rin POV!)

I can't believe he said that to James I was so shock.

How does he know??!,how I feel?.

I felt rage and sadness at the same time.
The reason I'm dating James ,is because i didn't think you would accept me soon or later.. I messed up.

But I do want to breakup with James .

But ,that would be cruel maybe I'm using him for my needs...but..I'll just date him until I have the courage to break up with him.

Yeah.

- - -

The next day I felt like Jason was trying to avoid me the whole day!.

When I did see him ,he would speed up before I even had a chance to talk to him.

But, as time past the school day was over and James wanted to go on a date later ,on so we did.

He picked me up and we went to this shop full of ice cream and a lot of different junk food.

As we went in we got some stares and this one old man giving us a  look of disgust.

Since James was holding my hand.

But neither did me or James cared.

I didn't know if I felt happy or displeased about going on a date with James.

But it was to late.

"Hey babe,what's wrong?"James asked as we were eating our ice cream.

"Nothing...it's just that I miss my bff Jason we were friends since little and...were in a fights for something silly."

"Don't worry ,he's just mad that your mine."James said with a smirk.

I felt kinda uncomfortable but I brush it off and gave him a smirk back.

We chit chat and it was fun talking to him.

If I break up with him maybe we could just be good friends.

- - -

After that we went to walk on the park.

And sat in the bench and relaxed on it it..felt nice.

The sky was a beautiful color of blue and orange with some pink,and there was couples around too.

I wish Jason was right next to me...instead.

After like some minutes of silence.I felt James hand held my chin.

And his face moving closer to mine.

WAIT!!.

I'm not ready yet!!!my FIRST kiss I thought it would be Jason.Am I really going to do this.

"WaI-"but he caught my lips before I could say anything else.

As he closed his eyes he looked pleased and mine where wide open.

It felt right and wrong because I feel like it should have been Jason not him.

I could feel he wanted to deepen the kiss and he hold on to my waist to make me open my mouth,but I didn't let him.

So he started to touch my thighs and that made me gasp.

And he caught that I was off guard,but I wasn't letting him he already took my first kiss .Now my French kiss no!.

So as I gasped I tilted my head back to not let him deepen the kiss  but my plan back fire and he kissed the front of my neck.

UGH!!.

"Wait!!"I said as I pulled him away with all my force.

We we're both panting,and blushing.

"What?you don't like it?"

"It's not that it's just that it doesn't feel right..and the relationship is going to quick."i said avoiding my eyes from him.

"Well,that's how I go on relationships if you don't like it..."

Are you serious!!?.

"So your only interested in SEX!are you that horny!for a guy you are burly dating and know!!!!."I yelled and that made me mad!so he only wanted me for my body nothing else just like his best friend the rapist!!.

"Fine , then let's Break up!!this didn't even last a week ,I guess Jason is way better!"I said loudly and walked away.

Fuc*!.

All the time I spend with him it was just a waste!!!,even Jason said he loved me!but I didn't believe him!.

I need to see him right now!.

Author note:i know the book is kinda going to fast...and it's not showing so much emotions but I will get better and the next chapter will be the ending.🌸🌷🙃