Chapter 1

My name is Tiffany and I have a huge crush on Chucky.
One day I was walking home from school and I was walking over to the door. Just as I was about to open the door, at the corner of my eye I saw a package. I brought it into the house, and closed the door behind me.
I grabbed a box cutter and cut through the tape, and took a deep
breath and lifted the flaps and shoved my hands into the box, all I felt was styrofoam, I found another box in it and opened it. I looked at it closely and noticed it's pocket said good guys. "OMG I can't believe it someone sended me a Chucky doll" I said hugging Chucky. "Hi Tiffany, your mine" Chucky said smiling evilly. "Aaaaaaaaaaaaw that's so sweet" I said holding it.
While holding Chucky, I searched through the box to see if anything else was in there. The tips of my fingers touched something so I grabbed it. Once I pulled it out of the box, I realized that it looked like me it was a teddy bear with a note attached to it.
It read, Dear Tiffany
I have been waiting since you were born I want you to do a favor for me, inside the pocket of the Chucky doll is a chain necklace and has words on it I want u to read it out loud, after your done reading this say it, I'll talk to you later my beautiful Tiffany.
I read the words out loud.
"Ada Due Damella, give me the power I beg of you!!!
Leveu, Mercier, Depou, Shiou. Sacouse, Entiene, LeDevou De, Mobocheu.
Morteism, Lieu, vocuier de, mieu, vochette.
Adaleu, Bwaseu, Dambela!!!!
Adaleu, Bwaseu, Dambela!!!!" I chanted.
When I looked up there was chucky standing up by himself.
"Well hello Tiffany long time no see, how is my little doll?" He asked smiling.
I looked at him confused, "huh?".
"Don't u remember me? I was there with you when you were little" he said.
"When you were 3 we would always play hide and seek, and your parents would always be at work, while we were with a babysitter.
I would always scared the babysitter and she would trip backwards, on a toy. But when she landed her head hit the ground and it started to bleed. Me and you were the bestest friends, until those boys took me out of your hands and threw me in the woods. I got up and ran towards them. I threw my knife at them. And it hit one. I looked at you who were now in tears, so I put my knife in my pocket and hugged you, but I got blood on you and I was taking away from you. I've been searching for you ever since" he said hugging me.
I had tears running down my face. I hugged him back, "I've missed you chucky" I said holding him tight.
"Aaaaaw Tiffany don't cry I'm here now and I will protect you and keep you safe, I don't want to lose you again Tiffany" he said whispering.
Suddenly the door opened and my mom came in soaked, holding bags. "Hello sweetie how was your day today?, What is that? Who sent you that?" She said.
"I don't know I think my secret admirer sent it, *winks at Chucky*.
"Okay then, wait, what's this note?" She asked reading it silently.
Her expression went from happy to wtf. She glanced at Chucky and looked to see if he had batteries in him, but there were no batteries.
"Hi Tiffany's mom can you please, back up" he asked.
"Daughter To Your Room Now!!!!" She screamed.
I ran upstairs and threw open the door and slammed it then locked it. I went into my closet and grabbed my suitcase and my book bag. I walked over to my dresser and opened a drawer and threw my clothes into to the suitcase. I threw in three pillows and four blankets. And some of my favorite books in too. I zipped up the suitcase and stuff my other clothes into the backpack.
I unlocked the door and opened it, I clicked off the light, and walked out.
I closed it behind me and took a deep breath, I tiptoed down the stairs. Once I got to the bottom I heard Chuck's voice. He must still be in the basement, I should go get him out of there.
I opened the door and stepped down the steps.
It was so dark, it was hard to breathe dust filled the room.
"Chucky? Chucky?" I whispered softly, so my mom wouldn't hear me.
"Tiff-....I'm over here" he whispered back. I walked over to him, and pick him up, "Chucky are u okay?"I asked. I felt something cold and wet on his hands. I walked out of the basement and looked at my hands, they were covered in blood.

"C-chucky who's blood is this?" I said shivering.
He smiled at me and pointed near the basement stairs, where my mom was bleeding out. Tears started running down my face, I fell on my knees, and buried my face into my hoodie and cried more.
Chucky kneeled beside me "there's a reason I killed your mom she was going to take you away from me. I couldn't risk losing u again" he hugged me.
I looked up from my hoodie, I smiled a little​ and hugged him. "Come on let's go, to the car the cops will be here any minute now" he said standing up, and put his hands up. I stood up and picked him up. I ran out of the basement and out of the house. I ran to the car and sat Chucky beside me and buckled him, then buckled myself. I started up the car and drove away, "bye mom, I love you" I whispered to myself.

Continue to the next chapter