Chapter 3

I looked away from the tv, and looked at Chucky, he smiled at me, I smiled back at him.

He yawned and slowly lowered his arms, around me, pulled me close to him.
And kissed me, he ran his hand through my hair.
In your head...
OMG he's so cute, and such a good kisser.

"Tiff- I have a way to make this work for us. I have a curse that will transform your soul into a doll's body" he said running his hand through my hair.
I was surprised from what I had just heard, I was kinda scared too.
Chucky told me that I wouldn't get hurt again. So of course I said "okay let's do it tomorrow".
"Okay" he said.
Chucky turned off the tv and then grabbed my hand and we walked up the stairs, when we got in the room.
We fixed the covers, then laid down and snuggled until we fell asleep.

The next morning...
I woke up with Chucky's arms around me. I didn't want to move, cause I didn't want to wake Chucky up.
Chucky looks so cute sleeping.
I slowly got out of his arms and kissed him cheek. Then I walked down stairs, and made breakfast.
I opened the cabinet and took out two pans, I then walked over to the fridge and grabbed the egg carton and the package of bacon.
I took the bacon out of it's package and grabbed the cooking spray and sprayed the pan.
Turned on the stove, and slid the pan onto the eye.
I placed the bacon on the pan, and flipped the bacon over.
I waited for a few minutes before I put them on a plate.
I started cracking the eggs over a mixing bowl. And I stirred them, then poured them in the pan.
Moved them around the pan, until they were ready.
Chucky came downstairs and walked over to me, grabbed my waist and laid his head on my shoulder. "Good morning baby" he said, and kissed my cheek.
"Good morning chucky" I said.
Chucky tickled me, I giggled, Chucky turned me around.
And kissed me, "it looks delicious Tiff-" he said.
I almost forgot to make pancakes.
"Don't worry Tiff-, I'll make the pancakes, you go ahead and sit down at the table" he said.

Chucky p.o.v
After I made the pancakes, we sat down and ate.
"Hey Tiff- you ready for today?"I said. She nodded.
After we finished eating, we went to the store and bought a doll.
"You ready Tiffany?" I asked.

Tiffany's p.o.v
"Yes, I'm ready" I said.
Chucky laid me down, and chanted the words.

"Ada due Damella  and switch and switch and switch" he chanted.

The next thing I knew I was in the dolls body.
"Tiff- you okay?" He asked.
I'm guessing he saw me shivering, "I'm fine, just a little cold" I said, my teeth chattering.
Chucky got up and ran upstairs.
I waited until he came downstairs.
A few minutes later
Chucky's pov
I was in the bedroom, I pulled the blanket off the bed and ran downstairs, dragging it behind me.
When I got downstairs, I walked over to Tiff-, and covered her up.
I wonder why she is cold.
I picked up Tiff- and laid her down on the couch.

"Are you okay Tiff-?!" I asked.

Tiffany's pov
*Shivers* "I'm okay"