Chapter 2

We stopped at a house. Chucky got out of the car, "wait in the car I'll be right back" he said then ran inside.
I waited for him, I got bored so I texted my friends.

~Time Skip~

Chucky walked out the house and walked to the car, he got into the car and buckled himself. "Step on it babe!!!" He said. I stepped on the gas pedal and drove until we were there. I parked the car and stepped out my door, Chucky got out. And he held my hand and we walked to the door, I used my free hand and knocked on the door.
"Hello anyone home?" I yelled. I heard footsteps, the footsteps at the door, the door opened and a little girl holding teddy bear looked at us. She saw us holding hands, "are you guys the babysitters my mom called to watch me?" She asked.
We nodded. "Mom the babysitters are here!!" She yelled.
"Coming sweetie" she said running down the stairs.
When she saw us, she pulled us inside. And closed the door, "now I need you to watch Coraline for me while I'm out" she said putting her phone in her purse and handing Chucky her number.
"Call me if you need anything" she said opening the door and walking out. Once she left. Little Coraline sat on the couch staring at chucky. "What you never seen a talking doll before?" He asked.
She shook her head.
"Hey Coraline want to play hide and seek?" I said sitting up. She smiled and nodded.
"I'll count and you'll hide"I said.
I turned to face the wall."1....2.....3....4...5...6...7...8...9..10..11...12...13....14...15...16.....17.....18.....19....20. Ready or  not here I come" I yelled. I heard little footsteps upstairs.
Chucky pointed at the stairs, I walked up the steps, and Chucky followed close behind.
I opened the door to her room and looked under her bed.
"Boo!!!!" I yelled.
She screamed. Chucky laughed.
"I have a new game we can play it's called hide the soul" he said.
"How do you play it?" Little Coraline asked sitting on the floor with her legs crossed.

Chunky laid her down on the floor and said these words "Close your eyes and count to seven when you wake you'll be in heaven" he started chatting the words.
Ada Due Damella give me the power I beg of you.

She smiled and counted.
1.....2......3.....4......5......6........7
Chucky chant the words again.
I heard lightning, I looked out the window and saw the sky it was black.
Chucky said the words again. Then everything turned back to normal. "What did you do?!" Chucky yelled.
Coraline looked him, she was in tears.
I picked Coraline up, and held her close to my chest, "it's ok coraline" I said petting her hair back.
She smiled at me, "your nice, nicer than chucky" e whispered to me.
I nodded, "yeah I know" I whispered back.
"You little shit, I've been in this body for to long" he yelled, pulling out his knife.
I looked at Chucky, then at coraline.
"Tiffany hand over the child" Chucky said.
I hugged coraline and placed her on the floor,"I'm sorry coraline" I said. She looked at me, shivering.
Chucky looked at me "you Know what Tiffany? you should do it, she likes you better".
I took the knife from him, and forced the knife down on poor innocent coraline. She said that she would be happy cause she'd be up there with her dad. She held her wound on her stomach where I stabbed her.
Chucky was looking at me "I'm so proud of you babe". "Thanks Chucky" I said.
"We should get out of here before the cops come" he said. "okay chucky I'll follow you" I said.
I grabbed his hand and we ran outside to the car and drove away.

An hour later...

Chucky and me were now at his house, sitting on the couch. Chucky leaned over and kissed my cheek. "I love you Tiffany" he said making a heart with his hands.
"I love you too Chucky" I said kissing him back.
I ran my finger along one of his scars.
"Where'd you get these scars?" I asked him.
"I got them from, mostly killing people, and they would sometimes scratch me, I guess" he said.

I leaned on his shoulder, Chucky turned on the news and laid his head on mine.
News reporter: this afternoon our officers found a husband and a wife stabbed to death, in Raleigh.
And now our officers have now found, a little girl stabbed in the stomach, unfortunately the officers did not get there in time, the little girl died on the crime scene.
When the mom had got off work she had heard what happened to her little girl, and sped home as fast as she could.
When she had gotten home, she saw the baby sitters.
"Hey weren't your guys watching her?" The mom asked. "No we weren't, we had just gotten here, and we heard about coraline, we are so sorry for your loss" they said.
Mom: When I had found out that I had let in the wrong babysitters, I knew it was all my fault, I should've paid attention their faces.
And now my little girl is in heaven with her father.