chapter 8

Author's notes: Okay some of you were asking me if I'm updating this book and Freddy and Jason?

Yes I am I just haven't had any time to update, I was busy with school and had writer's block for awhile. And haven't had time to draw either, so yeahhhh......

I've been role-playing way too much!!!!!

But Anyways this is a special update for y'all.
__________________________

Chucky stretched his arms to the sky and looked at Tiffany sleepily soundly, he didn't want to said her yet so he moved her arms off of him gently. And stood up, he walked to the bathroom and closed the door once he got in.
Chucky used the bathroom, and jumped in the tub and took a quick refreshing shower.

Tiffany sleepily heard the shower and lifted her head up, her head felt like her head were dried concrete.
She rubbed her eyes with the back of her hands. And groaned.
Chucky turned off the water and jumped out, he dried off and then pulled on clean boxer's from the clothes basket, a pair of jeans then walked out of the bathroom.
Tiffany sat up on her knees, as they sunk into the cushions.
Chucky walked back through the kitchen to the living room, shirtless.
Tiffany looked over at Chucky and blushed lightly, as Chucky walked over to the couch and then plopped down next to her.
Tiffany smiled and ran her fingers along his chest, Chucky smiled and blushed lightly.
Chucky pecked her lips and smiled.
"You hungry?" Chucky asked.
Tiffany smiled and nodded, Chucky smiled and brushed her hair gently with his hand.
Then Chucky stood up and walked back in the kitchen and whipped up some breakfast.