Chapter 1

Ticci Tobys pov—

'Another day, another bully.' I said to myself while looking in the mirror at my cat ears and cat tail.......I hate them and I like them, Clockwork my ex teases me about it along with her boyfriend Hoodie they're just joking though, how do I know that? Well after they do they make me waffles, and but everyone else bullys me about me........Except Hoodie,Clockwork, And Masky. Masky was the nicest of the 3 he would fight the others who would bully me.....he's really nice and not to mention hot....Wait!! I can't be thinking like that!! I shake my head and walk out, i saw that everyone expect me, Hoodie,Clocky, and Masky where on a mission. I sigh happily 'No bullying today!!!' I yelled in my head and sat beside Hoodie and Clockwork. "Hey Toby?" "Y-ya clock?" "Did you put a note on your back?" I tilted my head and pull off a note from my back and it was a love note.....I've been getting these for months. I read it to myself and I felt my face heat up 'Dear Toby the cute kitten, It's me again! I hope you have a good day and all the waffles you eat will taste delicious! I wanna meet you under the big oak tree tonight at 10 , I hope to see you tonight. Love- T.' I been asked every night to meet him under the tree.....but he never shows up.....Maybe it's all a joke, I won't go today there's no point.....
That night and maskys pov———

I waited by the tree for Toby, I had finally got the courage to stand there. I checked the time 10:12 I can wait.
10:30 he still isn't there.....he'll show
11:00 I felt tears in my eyes......he still isn't here
11:30 he's not coming....I threw the flowers I got him on the ground and my jacket then i left the tree.....heart broken

Ticci Tobys pov——

I ran to the tree at 11:31 and when I got there.....he wasn't there, but he was.....I saw he left his jacket there and I took the note and i pricked my finger and wrote in my blood on the paper 'I'm sorry I didn't show up in Time, I wanna see you tomorrow please....bye From- Toby.' I left the note on the guys jacket and left.