Chapter 3

Maskys pov————

I sat in my room, Thinking about what I should write to Toby today, I felt my face heat up when I started writing, 'Im sorry we didn't meet at the tree, I promise tonight we will meet, stay until 12:00 am, if I don't show up then you can leave. Love T' I folded the note and goes to Tobys room, 'he's asleep, perfect!' I sneak in and put the note on Tobys mirror and sneak out.

Tobys pov————

I woke up with  my alarm going hey wire and I yawn and stretched, put on my normal clothes and then walked to my mirror and saw the note. I blushed and sighs "Well I'll go today, but I won't come back if he doesn't show" I say and walk out. Jeff grabbed my tail and yanked me back "Heya  kitten" Jeff said, I whimper and Masky comes out and slaps Jeff "Leave him alone, alright you wouldn't want me to grab you by the hair would you!" Masky said and helped me up "Want some waffles?" I Nod and he takes me to the kitchen and cooks. I hope the guy is him....knowing my luck it's Jeff...or Ej...

10 pm (Still Tobys pov)

I walk to the tree like he said and I see a note on the tree 'I'm so glad you came! Climb the tree to meet me -T'  I sigh and climb up the tree, I see a guy, tan skin, deep dark brown eyes, side burns, and a strong jaw line. "Hello Toby" the guy said Turing to me. I blush "H-Hello T" "Do you know who I am?" I shook my head and he smiled at me "It's me, Masky"

Maskys pov————

"It's me Masky" Tobys face lit up and he hugged me and I hugged back "Will you be my boyfriend?" I ask and Toby nods fast and I lean in to kiss him. He kissed back. I never felt so happy and complete in my life....I love this twitchy boy