Chapter 2

Tobys pov—————

I looked around the room, and I saw Masky in a kinky ass outfit. I blushed and he came closer to me and leaned down to my bear chest and licked it. I blushed more and moaned, I soon felt maskys hand in my clothed dick.

I shot awake and sweating and with a boner. 'WTF DO I DO?!??!!!' I yelled at myself. I looked around and sighed I can't masturbate I don't know how?! I guess I'll just wear something long. I got up and looked around remembering I had Maskys jacket. I put it on over my cat tail as well, I sigh and walk outside to see Masky and Hoodie talking and Clockwork hugged me "You look sooooo cute Tobpurrrrr!" Clockwork said and smiles "T-Thanks Mrs.Thomas.." I say and Masky looked at me "Why do you have my jacket?" My face went red and I looked down "I-I-I-I......I needed to cover something up...." "and that is?" Maskys face smirks and I started crying and Masky hugged me tightly and let's me cry on him. I can't tell him I have a boner....I can't tell him I got a boner over him in a dream....I must look so petty......my ears went down but I felt maskys warm, soft, loving hands rubbing my head and ears, I let a few purrs escape and Clockwork smiles and takes a picture. I love being hugged by Masky, I love his touch, his voice, his soft but firm chest and his eyes, I could write a whole book on them, I love him......but he'll never love me.

Maskys pov——

I love this little neko, I wish he was mine, He will be one day, even if I have to kill everyone in the mansion