chapter three

mackenzie p.o.v

time skip to 4 days

"I will miss you so much too" maisy says wiping the uncontrollable tears from her brown orbs.

I hug her tightly while drops of tears swiftly roll down my wet cheeks.

i pull out of the hug nodding slowly and turning to carson looking deeply into his diamond blue eyes.All of a sudden they become glossy and tears slip down his cheeks too.

and thats when i can't control it anymore.

I run up to him and hug him soo tightly i think he might run out of breath.

Maisy, Carson and I  just stand in the middle of the airport hugging eachother for a while and crying our hearts out.

"Flight attendants for flight 75A please 
make your way towards the que"

"well thats me guys" i say inbetween sobs.

"dont forget us kenz" Maisy says while wiping tears away.

i don't think ive cried this much in ages. I grab hold of my suitcase dragging it towards me and force a smile towards them. "only if you dont forget me" i say while the other two suddently  burst out laughing.

A pang of relief rushes through me knowing i ereased the tension around us.

"Mackenzie hurry up we are going to be late" Maddie screams in my ear crossing her arms in frustration.

"i will miss you guys so much" I say hugging them for the last time.They smile and wave as i see them getting smaller and smaller as i keep walking.

L.A here i come.

~~~~~
time skip to plane landing

we've landed

The blinding sun hovered above the pure blue  carpet as i walked out of the L.A airport, my mum and sister not too far behind talking about god knows what.

Mum told us that me and Maddie wouldn't be sharing room anymore so um happy as fuck.

I scroll through my phone and text the groupchat
~~~~~~

me: guys im in L.A JSKSK I CANT WAIT TO MEET YOU GUYS

John: AYE IM BOUTTA MEET MA HOMIE

Brynn: YAS GURL WE CAN ALL MEET UP AT STARBUCKS AND TALK OMG IM SO EXCITED

Hayden: cant wait !

brandon: i want to see your cute irresistable face ;)

me: hehe

annie: see ya at starbucks at 17:00 and be there i cant wait to meet ya :)

~~~~~~

i glance at the clock in the corner of my phone which reads 9:35am.  perfect.

》》》》》》》

SHORT CHAP SORRY BUT THE NEXT ONE IS GONNA BE LONG AND VERY INTERESTING HEHE GET READY!

30 votes? pleasee