TWELVE

A/N oml it's finally Taehyung and Jungkook's date. And this meme tho. Its so me.

Taehyung pulls up to the building and parks before looking over to Jungkook, who snorts. "You're so cliche." He comments, looking to the movie theatre in front of them.

Taehyung blushes. "There's more after, just shush."

Jungkook smiles and gets out. Taehyung gets out as well and locks the doors, quickly following Jungkook to the entrance.

The two go in, and rush to get in line. There's a lot of people at the theatre tonight.

"What are we watching?" Jungkook asks curiously, looking over the list of movies on the screen above them.

"Fifty Shades of Grey." Taehyung grins.

Jungkook raises an eyebrow. "What's it about?" He asks, confused.

Taehyung chuckles, obviously amused. "You'll see."

Taehyung buys both of their tickets, despite Jungkook's protest. He also buys them a large popcorn, two Icees, and some twizzlers.

Jungkook follows Taehyung into the theatre, where previews are currently playing. They sit on the top row, all the way to the left. No one else sits up there, leaving the two to their own devices.

Jungkook doesn't notice Taehyung grinning evilly at him as the movie starts. From what Jungkook can tell so far, it's a romance.

The raven-haired boy gets suspicious over time, since Taehyung keeps giving him looks and the movie is giving continuous hints.

He only fully realizes what the movie is about when the woman is showed the room.

Jungkook turns to look at Taehyung in disbelief and shock that he chose this movie, because frankly, the boy didn't think the older would be into something as dirty as that.

Taehyung laces his fingers with Jungkook's and continues to watch the movie, so Jungkook turns back to watch it hesitantly.

Jungkook is focused intensely on the movie when he feels a hand on his thigh. He looks to Taehyung who is already staring at him. The younger boy feels butterflies in his stomach. No one looks at him like that.

He notices the silver-haired boy leaning in, and Jungkook doesn't know why, but he panics.

He shoves a handful of popcorn into Taehyung's mouth.

It's surprising that the boy didn't choke. He just chewed on the popcorn, obviously amused at the younger.

Jungkook's heart pounds in his chest as he turns back to the movie, embarrassed. What's gotten into him?

During the sexual parts, Jungkook just bites his lip and looks down. He could feel Taehyung's eyes on him a lot, but he doesn't look at him. The nervous boy just crosses his legs, to make sure this stupid movie doesn't give him a boner, despite being a heterosexual movie. Jungkook can't help imagining the situation happening to him. It weirds him out, because how could he be attracted to this? It looks painful, but it does look appealing, despite that.

"Oh my goshhhhhhh." Jungkook gasps and covers his eyes. Taehyung chuckles at this and rubs the younger boy's thigh in comfort.

Even though Jungkook is a stripper, he doesn't know everything about sex.

He still has some innocence.

Well that is until he saw this movie. Damn Taehyung.

The movie starts to end and the credits start playing. Jungkook huffs and stands up, helping to pick up the mess the two made. Jungkook struts out of the theatre and throws away his trash, and hurries to get outside. Taehyung tries to keep up, wondering what's wrong with the boy.