o n e

CHAPTER ONE

L u k e

"Honey! Dinner is ready!" My mom
shouted from the kitchen. I slowly made my way into the kitchen with tears streaming down my face. "Luke? What's wrong?" She rushed over to me. "In this book.." I paused letting out a sob. "..the two cancer patients fall in love.." I let out another sob. ".. And i declare bullshit! Even I haven't found love! I'm
normal, am I not?" I asked fuming with emotions. "Yes, honey. You are completely normal." We made our way to the table. "It sucks! I'm oblivious as to what love is! I just want to find out.. But i won't! Girls in school are all over the football players! Not the shy, smart and awkward guys!" I stabbed my piece of meatloaf. "Luke, I'm sure you will find love sooner or later. There is no need to abuse your meatloaf." She laughed as if something was funny. I sat frozen for a second, contemplating what to say next. "I'm not hungry" I say. "I'm going to take a shower."

Are you wondering why i'm still upset? There clearly is no chance in me finding love anytime. Hell, i'll be dead before someone realizes their feelings towards myself.
As i exit the shower, i look at myself in the mirror and simply- scream. I shouted to the top of my lungs. I wrapped my towel around my waist and exited the bathroom. As I walked out i witnessed the strangest sight. My cat-Chester- was sitting in my window, being "petted" through the glass by a stunning girl with short brown hair. She didn't seem to notice me, although I was standing there like an idiot, staring at her beauty. She looked down at the ground and slowly turned around to leave. I quickly threw pants on and shouted. "Wait!" The beautiful girl turned around as i ran out the door to get to her. "I see you've taken a liking in my cat." I laughed. "O..Oh, yeah. He's quite cute." she smiled. "I'm Luke." I smiled politely. "My name's Aurora." She returned the smile. "What a beautiful name." I complimented receiving light pink cheeks in return. "I, uh, better get going, before it gets too dark." I nodded.
"Okay, bye?"
"Farewell."
I ran inside, and dove onto my bed. Suddenly I hit my pillow while thinking that will be the last time i would be seeing her face..

Little did i know, that was only the first encounter.

--
I apologize if this chapter sucks!:(( i will make the rest of them better!

xx
nikole.