t w o

"Yisoo! Come on!" My eyes were becoming glossy as I started to remember the last time my hands were covered in blood. But before I could really fall down my dark memory hole I was jerked up by someone.

"You can't just sit there!" I looked up to see that is was Jin who was carrying me out of the room. Why does he care if I sit here or not? He has his chance of leaving.

"Come on dudes! The door is closing!" I looked in front of me to see six other guys in front of me. None of them I knew but something about them seemed familiar. Jin was carrying me as we ran out the room we started in and into a larger room. As soon as me and Jin where out the room the door slammed shut.

"Are you guys okay?" Jin sat me down as a short guy with black hair grabbed my arm. Just like me his hands were bloody.

"It's okay. I know what you did. Us three had to do the same." The guy spoke as he pointed to another guy standing beside me.

"Does anyone know what's going on?" Another guy asked in a rather shaky voice.

"This sick fuck has us trapped in a game. Either way I can't lose. I have to stay alive for someone." Another guy spoke.

Stay alive for someone else. Do we all have someone to protect?

"Okay let's start off with names. I'm Jin. That's Yisoo." Jin pointed to me. The guy sitting beside me with blood on his hands smiled at me making me feel less scared.

"I'm Jimin. I was with Namjoon over there." So I guess Jimin was the one who cut open another person as well. Or did he have something different.

"I'm Taehyung and I was with Hoseok." I looked over at the other guy with blood on his hands. Unlike mine his was already dried up. He had to be the first one out here.

"And I'm Yoongi. The person I was with didn't make it." A blond hair guy spoke from the back of the room.

"Neither did mine." I turned around to see a guy sitting in the corner of the room with his knees up to his chest. What happened to him?

As we all sat there for a few mintues trying to piece the little sanity we had in us back together I felt how cold the house was and my dressing style wasn't in whole winter style. I was wearing long black pants thankfully, but I was wearing a dark red tank top making my arms extreamly cold. I looked down and noticed that my black boots were untied so I started tying them back together when something went though my head.

Black boots. Yeah.

Flashback~

I was running to the bathroom since the hallways to my school were mostly pitch black. The power went out like it's done before so it was no shock when were told we couldn't leave the classroom. But after begging my teacher if I could go use the bathroom he finally let me go. Early that morning my friend brought me something to drink so I've been using the bathroom like crazy today. This would be my third time today and it's only after one.

After running into the stall and locking the bathroom stall i quickly started peeing. A full rush of reveal ran over me as i let out a large sigh. Looking around in the bathroom it wasn't that dark in here, since there was a window to my right. I pulled up my pants only for me to hear the bathroom door open making me laugh a little. I guess someone else got free as well. I then heard a knock on my bathroom stall door. I looked down to see black boots that looked way to big to be a girl's shoe size but I wasn't going to jude.

"The stall next to mine is open." I called out but the person kept knocking until they stoped. My heart was raising so fast until they slammed their foot against the stall door.

"Open the door Yisoo. I know that Minji lives next door to you. If you don't open this door I'll pay her a visit, and I think we both know the girl already has enough bruises." The voice said.

I knew it couldn't be a girl. But why is there a guy in the bathroom threatening me about Minji?

I have been trying to protect my best friend from her insane ex boyfriend for years now. I can't have someone else screwing up her life. So instead I slowly opened the door but I never got the chance to see their face.

Next thing I knew I woke up in this house.