Chapter 6:Rescue mission is on the Go!

Walter:Were here.
Chase:Where exactly?
Walter:Welcome to Ashton Blake's place.
Chase:Oh ok.Wait who is he?
Everest:Come on lets just go.
Cloud:Yea shes right lets go already.
Ryder:Guys lets just go already.And you to if you dont stop fighting i swear im gonna.......
Ashton:Welcome!
Narrator:They saw a husky pup with white fur.When he removed his cool shades they saw his red eyes.He was wearing a brown hat with a blue ribbon in before the flap and a yellow feather on top like puss in boot's hat.He was wearing a leather jacket.kinda like a detective's jacket but no buttons and all black..
Pups:Woah he is cool.
Everest and Cloud:But not as cool as Chase.
Ashton:Come in.Ladies first.
Cloud:Ugh
Everest:Please!😒
Ashton:Did i say something wrong??
Ryder:They're just overreacting dont mind them.
Ashton:So Walter.How are you?
Walter:Im good i just need some help.
Ashton:With what?
Walter:Skye is with Mayor Skall...
Ashton:Your kidding right.
Walter:Sadly,no.
Ashton:The portal?
Walter:Closed..
Ashton:Well i guess I can think of something.
*After a while they got the portal to where Skye is and went in*
Ashton:Here we go.Is that Skye?
Walter:Yes it is.
Ashton:Shes more beautiful than ever.
Narrator:Chase was beside Ashton then Chase kicked him in the leg out of jealousy.
Ashton:Whats your problem man.
Rubble:Shhh.
Mayor Skall:Well well well..Lookie we have here.Walter and Ashton came back?Oh and your friends..
Chase:Return Skye and no one gets hurt.
Mayor Skall:Lemme think...Ahhh no.
Narrator:They were near a cliff in a jungle they fought but Chase helped Skye get out to get him free. But Skall pushed her of the ledge Chase was to late to reach her paw but luckily Ashton was on a long vine and caught Skye.He smirked at her handsomely.Then they went in the portal.
Skye:Thanks Ashton..*said while blushing*
Ashton:No problem.
Chase:Come on lets Celebrate Skye is back guys!
Walter:Right!
Cloud:Maybe I will go to the lookout.
Ryder:Umm Cloud pack your bags apparently Skye is back so we will have to let you go now.Bye
Cloud:But....
Ryder:Sorry but your just a replacement for now.
Cloud:FINE!!!
Everest:Hahahaha!
Ryder:Lets Party!
Narrator:While they were partying Chase and Ashton were Dancing with Skye like when they have a chance to get her from each other they get her.Skye was now liking Chase and Ashton.When Skye was gonna dance with Chase suddenly Everest pulled him away and danced with him for the rest of the night.Skye was jealous.Cause she still liked Chase.They were back at the lookout.
Skye:I missed my pup house.
Narrator:She started writing in her diary.
________________________________
Dear Diary,

I now like Chase and Ashton.Especially Chase..But Everest keeps taking him from me at least I got to dance with him.You know what im gonna talk to him more just cause.Anyways its getting late i should get to bed now.
                                                          -Skye.April3,2016.
________________________________
Author:Sorry i havent been updating cause i had school and It was gonna be exams and we had practice for our Medal day.Thats when we have a performance and get our Medal.