Chapter 7:Everest is missing.

Ryder:Guys go in the Lookout lets watch Some TV.
Pups:Ok Ryder.
Everest:Ummm Ryder maybe we can go to the beach instead..
Ryder:Great idea Everest lets go.
At the Beach...
Narrator:The pups were just playing but Everest was just watching Chase in a distance while he was swimming.
Everest:He is such a good swimmer.
Narrator:Then suddenly someone grabbed Everest's paw and she screamed.The other pups and Ryder heard her scream and got worried.They searched for her but sadly it got dark.But Marshall looked for his loved one so hard.But they had to continue the next day.
Meanwhile...
Everest:What do you want from me!
MH:We just needed you so we can be ruling Adventure Bay.They will surely give up theyre snow pup.Or else...
Everest:Or else what??
MH:You will see HAHAHAHA!! Right Mayor?
MS(Mayor Skall):Correct indeed.But wait is she that important to the Paw Patrol??
MH:Well sure?
MS:You know Skye's mom she was a Queen of SummerMount Kingdom.That makes Skye and her Siblings Royalty of that place they say Walter is Ruling at the moment.So if we take over SummerMount we will be unstoppable!!!
MH:How?
MS:SummerMount Kingdom has a lot of people there and they contain magic.Skye is the next to get the throne since Landa her sister is banned from there.
MH:Oh i see.Wait are they strong and powerful??
MS:Yes they are magical well the Royalty.But it takes time to get theyre powers Walter has his already.
Everest:Im just right here you know.
MH:Be quiet!!!
MS:Well its morning lets call this "Ryder" person.
MH:Right..*calls Ryder*
Ryder:Hi Mayo.....HEY GIVE BACK EVEREST!!!
MH:One condition bring us Skye or The City!
MS:Or both!
Ryder:What!!
Everest:Ryder Help Please!
Marshall:EVEREST YOUR OK!!😄
MH:Give one of those or else...
Everest:Ouch!
MH:I will hurt her every hour of every day until you give one of them to us.Bye*ends call*
Ryder:Oh no...
To be continued........