confessing

jimin's P.O.V

Jungkook, Suga and I were waiting for the girls outside the house. Then we saw them sneaking out from Ani's window. They all were stunning but Vicky of course was the most beautiful.

Me: Boys look!

When Jungkook and Suga saw their girls their eyes and mouth were wide opened. They came to us and Niksi was half asleep.

Niksi: What are we gonna do now boys you better tell me or i'm going back to bed.

We were speechless so we couldn't say anything. Niksi roll her eyes and turned to go back but Suga grabbed her hand and kissed her. Everyone's jaws dropped because it was so sudden.

Suga: Niksi you are coming with us. It's a surprise.

Then Vicky and Ani came to me and Jungkook and hugged us. 

Ani: We are so excided right Vicky?

Vicky: Yeah I can't wait to see what's gonna happen!

Me: ok girls then let's go

I hold Vicky's hand and Jungkook hold Ani's I couldn't wait either but the boys and I were also nervous.  We all went to our cars and drove to the beach. I was in my car with Vicky.

Vicky: Jimin i'm so excided! it will be so fun! But why Tae and Mimi and the others aren't with us?

Me: It's a secret Vicky and you will know soon.

After some time we were at the beach.

Jungkook's P.O.V

We were in my car and I couldn't get my eyes off of Ani.

Ani: Are you nervous for something?

Me: Umm no everything is ok i'm just excided to go to the beach with you

Ani: I'm excided too! it will be so fun!

Then we arrived. 

Suga's P.O.V

We went in my car and for moment it was silent.

Niksi: What are we going to do when we arrive?

Me: It's a secret and you will find out soon.

Niksi: Ohh come on just tell me! Or you will never kiss me again

Me: But..but I can't tell you it's a surprise...

Niksi: Ok..

Then we arrived. We saw Jungkook's and Jimin's cars too.

We all went to the picnic spot that we had prepared earlier. The girls were amazed.

Ani: Boys this is amazing you didn't have to do it!

Niksi: So this is the surprise?

Me: Do you like it Niksi?

Niksi: Yes and thank you

Vicky: Really this is so sweet of you!

Jimin: We are glad that you like it girls!

Jungkook: Well that's not the full surprise actually

Ani: Really? What is it then?

Jungkook: Well..... look now girls we are here umm to umm conf...

Me: Ohh Jungkook be man! We are here to confess to you girls!

Then Niksi started laughing and said: Well it was about time boys plus I got it the moment when Yoongi kissed me

Me: Then why you were asking me ?

Niksi: Because  why not.

Then she leaned in and kiss me on the cheek and I turned red.

Me: So Niksi will you be my girlfriend?

Niksi: Umm give some time I'm not sure..

I was really hurt but then she kissed me and said: I'm just kidding of course I will be!

jungkook's P.O.V

Me: Do you want to come for a walk with me?

Ani: Yes of course!

I hold her hand and it was so soft. We were walking along the beach and I was looking at her all the time and noticed that her eyes were sparkling even more beautiful than the sun and the wind was blowing her long blonde hair. She looked amazing.

Ani: Why are you looking at me like that?

Me: Ani I want to tell you something.. I have feelings for you and I really like you so would you like to be my girlfriend?

Ani: Yes of course I really like you too!

I was so happy that we are finally together then she turned to face me and then kissed me.It was the best moment in my life she is so precious to me.

Jimin's P.O.V

When Jungkook went for a walk with Ani, Niksi and Suga also left. It was me and Vicky. I was so nervous. She was really beautiful. 

Vicky: Do you want to tell me something? Why are you starring at me like that?

Me: Yes I actually want to confess to you. Vicky you are amazing girl and I like you for a long time but I was scared to confess to you my feelings but now I will ask you I question. Vicky do you want to be my girlfriend?

She didn't say anything just hugged me.

Vicky: Omg Jimin i' m so happy! And of course I want to be your girlfriend!

Then I kissed her and it was amazing.