0.4

A/N: hi! here's the fourth chapter, it's set a few days after the party incident and Luke and Gracie have pretty much been ignoring each other... hope you like it and sorry for any typos.

(笑)(笑)(笑)

"I think you should just leave me alone." I snap at him.

"And why's that Gracie Quinn?" he asks, in a mocking tone.

"Because you're annoying and I hate you." I mutter under my breath. I was just trying to walk home from school and of course Luke had to tag along.

It was very unfortunate that Luke and I lived in neighboring houses, he actually had a reason to follow me home.

"You know you love me." He teases, as I roll my eyes and and scoff. He takes a cigarette out of his pocket and puts it in his mouth, then starts searching in his pocket for what I assume is his lighter.

"Why do you smoke so much?" I ask, as he pulls the cigarette from his mouth and lets out a puff of thick smoke, watching as it disappears into the thin air.

"To forget." he says quietly, messing with his hair with the opposite hand that possesses his cigarette.

"To forget what?"

"Everything." he almost whispers.

"I wish I could forget you." I huff and pull my jacket closer, as a cold breeze dares to lift my school skirt. He suddenly moves in front of me and stops, I almost run into the tall boy.

"Oh Gracie, you couldn't forget me," He brings his lips dangerously close to my face as he whispers into my hair. "Even if you wanted to." He brushes his lips against my ear and sends shivers down my spine. He laughs and takes another drag of his cigarette and blows the smoke into my face. With that he turns and walks into his house.

As his back is toward me I flip him off, muttering "Dick," under my breath and enter my own empty house.

"God, I fucking hate him." mama always taught me to never utter the Holy One's name in the same sentence as a curse word. Well guess what mama, you're not here to tell me what's wrong and what's right.

The day went by quickly and all I could think about was the sensation he gave me while his lips were touching my skin.

(笑)(笑)(笑)

There was a sudden knock on my door that made me jump. I held my chest and felt my heartbeat racing, letting out a frustrated breath as I struggled to finish my homework. The knocking came again, this time louder and with more urgency.

"I'm coming, god dammit!" I shouted, tripping as I tried to skip 3 stairs at a time on my way down. I unlocked the big brass lock and swung the heavy oak door open, finding the least likely person.

"Kelsey? What are you doing here?" This was probably some stupid prank.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I thought this is where Luke lives. Luke Hemmings. Clearly I was wrong." She said, in her annoying, high pitched voice. Kelsey slowing backed away from the door but the look on her face made it seem like she was waiting for me to say something. I scoffed.

"Uh, n-no. He lives next door." I said.

"Oh well. I knew that. He told me he needed a stress reliever." She said, putting emphasis on the last two words I didn't need to hear being uttered from her false pink lips.

What a slut. She already has a boyfriend but she stills feels the need to let other guys use her. I actually feel sort of bad for her.

(笑)(笑)(笑)

a/n: hi guys it's been a while but I've finally updated after like 3 weeks of the worst writers block. anyway hope you sort of enjoyed this chapter and shoutout to @umbreli for helping me finish this chapter up!

Xx addy 💘