0.2

A/N: so hi this is the second chapter it's basically just a filler hope you enjoy it sorry if you thought this would be about the party and for any typos...

🌱🌱🌱

I slowly walked home alone, holding the edge of my skirt down so that the wind wouldn't lift it up. Whenever I felt alone I always had my headphones in, blasting whatever the hell I wanted. I definitely could not sing so the only time I sang was quietly to myself when no one else was around. And then I would feel frustrated with myself because I couldn't hit certain notes.

"It's just you and I tonight, why don't you figure my heart out?" I shouted at the top of my lungs.

Dogs started barking at me as I passed by and I smirked, turning it up a bit louder.

People must think I'm insane... I guess I sort of am, I'm crushing on a guy I just met today. What the hell is wrong with me?

Finally I reached my small house and I stomped up the walk way, through the gates and up to the door.

"Anyone home?" I called out, as I entered the house and hung my coat on the little wooden hangers by the door. No answer.

Figures.

At least I could get my stuff together for the party without interruptions. Quietly humming the tune to one of my favourite Sleeping With Sirens songs, I stomped up the stairs and to my bedroom. I plugged my phone into the old speakers my mom gave me a few years ago and turned up the volume a little bit more.

Maybe I should open the windows and show the neighbourhood who the boss ass bitch is.

"THEY TRY TO DO IT LIKE MEEEEE BUT THEY DO IT ALL WRONG, I'LL PASS THE TORCH WHEN SOMEONE BETTER COMES ALOOOOONG, YEAH RIGHT!!" I shouted, immediately coughing afterwards.

"MIND TURNING THAT DOWN A BIT?" someone shouted.

Startled, I looked towards the window and I could not believe my eyes. My face probably was the reddest red known to man.

"Luke...?" I walked to the window sill to make sure it actually was him so I didn't make a fool out of myself if it wasn't...

"Gracie Quinn...?" he said, looking just as surprised as I was. It obviously was him, and he was standing at the window directly opposite of mine.

"You know, you can just call me Gracie..."

"I didn't know you lived here..." wow he was the master of making awkward conversation.

"I could say the same..." I turned bright pink. God, this boy was driving me insane.

"C-can I come over?" Luke asked, with the same surprised face but now he was blushing hard. No it was probably just because it was hot.

"Um yeah, I'll meet you down there." I smiled to myself. Holy shit my crush was coming over I better polish this place up.

🌱🌱🌱

Few Hours Later

Luke and I quickly bonded after short awkward conversations. It was like we new each other forever. Well not exactly, he knew nothing about who I was and I knew the same about him.

"So I know you obviously like Sleeping With Sirens, but what other music do you like?" he asked, sitting criss-cross-applesauce on my bed.

"Well, my favourite band is The 1975, but I also like The Strypes, Pierce The Veil, All Time Low, and Bring Me The Horizon..." I sighed, letting myself myself slip into deep thought about Oli's cheek bones and Alex oh how attractive he was, and don't forget Tony's-