Kim Hyunjae

A/N: Hello, this chapter is dedicated to one of my best Wattpad friends, 1-800-JISOOS. This is her character and if you ever want a character in my stories, please tell me... I will see what I can do. The photo is what Hyunjae looks like!

I got a phone call while in the studio, typing up a song and looked at the caller, smiling in surprise.

"UNNIE!!!! ANNYEONG!!" I yelled, hearing her flinch. 

"Eunyoung! I missed you, so does B.I and Hanbyul." she says to me through the phone and I smile thinking of Hanbyul, my little angel.

Kim Hyunjae is one of my closet friends, we've known each other since I was born and she is currently a soloist under AOMG and working on her mixtape called "Unknown". She used to be a trainee at JYPE, so she knows GOT7 very well and is extremely close with Jay Park. 

My mother is friends with her mother so that is why we have such a tight friendship. Hyunjae is very extra at times and 4D always, she can come off as intimidating but she is actually funny, caring and lovable.

Hyunjae debuted in 2015 as a soloist when Jay Park took her into his agency so she is close with Hoody along with BI and his group. She has the entire package: she can sing, rap, dance, visuals and some impressive aegyo.

"Guess what?!!" she exclaims and I sit up. "What is it?" I ask eager to hear. "WE GET TO COLLABORATE!!!" she shouts and I scream, "YES!!! BITCH YESS!!" I start dancing around the studio and pause for a breath. 

Catching up, we agree to have this song on her album and make it fully English. "Come over, we can brainstorm. Don't worry, Jay is okay with it." Hyunjae assures me before hanging up. 

I smile contently and start thinking up lyrics. We agree to meet up tomorrow at AOMG since Pledis is busy with all the many comebacks happening and it is too chaotic to be around, thinking up ideas. 

~tomorrow!!!

I sprang out of bed and sprinted to get changed. 

Out the door I flew with my coffee in one hand and my bag hanging loosely on my shoulder

Out the door I flew with my coffee in one hand and my bag hanging loosely on my shoulder. I was so excited to be reunited with Hyunjae and practically busted into the agency with a big smile on my face. 

Hunting down her studio, I spotted her pacing around. "YAH!! UNNIE!!" I scream and she looks at me, we embraced each other in tight hugs and laugh, catching up before starting off. 

"I missed you unnie. How is BI and them?" I asked, sipping on my lukewarm coffee, logging into my computer and setting up. 

"Great. Hanbyul misses you. You should visit YG again, Seungri misses you like CRAZY!" she exaggerates before setting up. 

~working hours later

We came up with a song called, "Pills and Potions". We decided that Hyunjae will be doing the rapping and I will do most of the singing, we will sing together at some points. 

"Done! We just need to create a dance!!" she leans back and topples off her chair... I held in a laugh, "Well done unnie. So 4D of you." I joked, she stuck her tongue at me before strutting off like nothing ever happened. 

Coming up with sections of the dance, it was a slow and sensual dance. It was getting dark so I was going to head back, "See you unnie!!! I will visit again!!" I waved at her before getting into Samuel's managers car and he kissed me. 

"Hey babe." he placed an arm and I leaned into his embrace before driving me back to Pledis. He dropped me off before heading to his recording for his new album and I walked back inside the dorm. 

"How was it?" Vernon asked and I gave him a nod. "Aju nice. Just right." I joked making him roll his eyes and I walked to my room, planting myself on my bed before 2/3 of the gag trio come marching inside. 

I shared a room with Dokyeom and Seungkwan along with Dino. We were the only group of four so I had a hard time sleeping so I would shove a cork into Seungkwan's mouth if he decided to wake me up.

I could not wait for Hyunjae's mixtape to be released and her album. Also, I needed to visit YG again soon to calm down Seungri so I might do it tomorrow or next month. 

A/N: I hope it is okay, I worked hard on it for you and tried to make it entertaining, matching it to your description.