BTS' Surprise

The promotions have squeezed the energy out of all of us but we continue for the fans who made SEVENTEEN and always want to give the CARATs the best. 

We have a day off; and unlike the others who decided to die in their beds and refuse to get up... when it is three in the afternoon. 

I decided to attend a BTS fan meeting and surprise oppas. 

Eunyoung's outfit

"Be safe." groaned Jeonghan before he slammed the door close and trotted back to bed. Sighing, it wasn't everyday Jeonghan treasured his sleep and usually, dozed off during practice. 

Jumping in excitement, Doogi-oppa drove me to the site. It was easy to spot a BTS fan meeting, it was crowded with fans and the noise could be heard from a mile away. 

Doogi-oppa parked around the back so we wouldn't be spotted and he promised to pick me up afterwards as I nodded before security escorted me inside the building. 

BANG PD greeted me in the private room he reserved me and I smiled at him, hugging him tightly. 

"I missed you, oppa." I whisper to him, removing my hat as he hugged me back and guided me out to the exit which was empty since the fan meeting was already in process. 

I requested that I would be the last fan since I wanted the ARMY to have their time with BTS before I came and BANG PD would introduce me as "special guest". 

~skipping through time

It was time as the few fans talked with the boys and the security opened the doors as I hurried inside, gripping my album tightly as I walked to the stage, adjusting my mask.

First was Jimin, "Annyeong oppa." I said, handing him my album to sign as he smiled at me, weirdly. 

"Why are you wearing that, ARMY?" he pointed out to the mask and I mentally froze but kept the smile as I racked my brain for a good excuse.

"I... don't look that good today, oppa. I'm sick and have to keep this on so I don't spread germs." I lied through my teeth, hoping he would buy it. 

Nodding, I mentally sighed in relief before carrying on the the next person, J-Hope.

~fan meeting finished!

It was nearing the end and I was hiding backstage. 

Suga was so damn suspicious but I managed to pull through by doing the most realistic fake cough I could manage, that was tough to lie through. 

BANG PD was on stage, announcing my act and I was getting nervous, butterflies increasing by the minute as time dragged itself on. 

No doubt, I would be scolded by everyone and teased by Suga.

"Please welcome... our special guest." I take a deep breath before walking on stage and bowing to the crowd, smirking behind the mask and the music started.

I was singing our ballad song, "Don't wanna cry" and I was pulling it off, no-one knew it was me and during the bridge to the final chorus, I revealed myself.

Taking off my hat, I ruffle my hair and when Wonwoo's part hit, I ripped off my mask and screamed out the note.

"I don't want to cry..." I finished the song off. 

The ARMYs scream in delight as I smile sheepishly, bowing to the crowd and turning around as Suga jumped into the air with joy. 

"I knew it! I knew it was Eunyoung!" he celebrated as the others laughed. 

Running up to them, I hug them as they return the hug back, "CHIMCHIM!" I yelled, pouncing onto him as he laughed, hugging me tightly back. 

"EOMMA JIN!" I say as he holds like his child. 

"My sweet Eunyoung." he coos as I try to detach myself from him so I can go hug the rest and it takes some effort but I manage. 

RM was looking at me as I jump on his lap, "Oppa!" he chuckles as I squish him tightly in a hug and cuddle against him before moving on down the line.

V didn't give me any time and pounced on me, "TAE TAE!" I laughed, seeing him smirk at the situation I was currently in and hugged him before rolling so I was on top and got off. 

Jungkook brought me into a hug as he pecked my forehead, "KOOKIE! KOOKIE!" I sang out as he patted me like a child and I played along by smiling gummily at him before moving on to J-Hope.

"MY ANGEL, MY HOPE!" I quoted as he allowed me to climb on him, touching his hair and I feel his abs against the thin cotton of the shirt and smiled at him before I faced Suga.

He smirked at me as I rolled my eyes before hugging him, "My precious Woozi is here!" I announced, looking at Suga as he stares daggers at me before Jin scolds him for glaring at his precious 'princess'.

I took the microphone from Jin, "Annyeong ARMY, I am Park Eunyoung from SEVENTEEN. Thank you for supporting my oppas and it means a lot to them and me to see all your non-stop support. Please continue to support them and me!" I say.

They all cheer as I look at Suga, "I love you oppa!" I give him some of my rare aegyo which made him smile and brought me into a hug before Jungkook lifted me up onto his shoulders and I giggled, touching his hair. 

"Where's the bunny ears, oppa?" I searched for them, making the ARMY and other members laugh as he looked up to me with a poker face. 

Eventually, the fan meeting ended and I had to depart from the boys. I was so sad, I wanted to cry. I had missed them so freaking much that leaving them after this would break my heart but I had too.

They had schedule and needed the sleep, "Goodbye, oppas. Do well, look after self otherwise I will not hesitate for a second to come over and whip your ass." I threatened and Suga smiled proudly at me.

"Training has been paying off." he ruffled my hair before they departed, giving me a loud toot of the car horn before driving off and I smiled before thinking to myself,

"No-one loves me, might as well end it all..."