OFD in Japan: Vehicle Race

Arriving at Akita, we saw the other team waiting for the bus to arrive. I was half-sleep so Mingyu was carrying me while I was dozing off since I hadn't slept that much on the train due to someone snoring... (*cough* *cough* Seungkwan *cough*)

"What happened to Elyse?" Joshua asked

"Oh, she's tired since she couldn't sleep on the train." Mingyu informed them as I cling tighter onto Mingyu for safety as the oppa team raced onto their bus and we went for a taxi, trying to beat them to the place.

In the car with The8, Dino and Vernon, we were driving when The8 pointed out their bus and we passed it. Smiling in victory, we arrived at the place to do our mission and when we were exiting, we spotted them.

"RUN!!" I screamed and we sprinted off.

Arriving first, we showed evidence of the photo we needed to get. Winning the challenge, the oppa team got stuck with vending machine food while we got luxury food (restaurant food inside a nice cozy restaurant).

Moaning in delight (now, don't think dirty, my children) since the food was amazing, we were savoring every mouthful of the delicious homemade food that we won fair in square before heading up to do our next mission

~later

After lunch, we arrived at some sort of mall thing where people crowded around us (presuming they are either CARATS or curious strangers who are thinking what the heck are these people doing). 

Dino danced to "Boom Boom" for them and we ran off in order to find out our next mission while we were surrounded by people, I saw the oppa team from the corner of my eye so I took the bag Mingyu was holding and walked into the market place.

Ordering some food, I spotted S.Coups trying to sneak up on us. Looking at Dino, we nodded and when he went to reach for the bag, I turned away and Dino tackled him to the floor while trying to grab everything.

"I've got something!" he shouts and we book it away. 

They were chasing us, running past our team, they saw what was happening and followed us immediately. "RUN!" screamed The8 as we saw them gaining up on us and I led them into a secret area where we lost them.

Now, it was a race to the place. Mingyu and I decided to buy more food. Racing, we were in a hurry, once we found the food we started running to the place. 

Asking passbyers the way, they directed us. But, we were completely lost since Mingyu was exhausted and I was about to faint from running but we couldn't win without all of us being there.

Continuing to run, I spot them and race towards Dino who grabs my hand. "Come on!" he pulls me along as I found no will power what so ever to continue running but tried my best in a slow jog.

DK joined my side, "Come on, dongsaeng! We need to beat those ahjussis!" he encouraged and lifted me up since I was going to collapse. 

"Oppa!" I giggled as I was bouncing in his arms.

~after the hell of running

We met up and everyone looked at me, "Elyse... are you okay?" asked Jeonghan and I didn't respond. "She's puffed out since we had to run a lot." explains Mingyu as I was panting.

We unfortunately lost but all I cared about was sleep and a bed to lay on. But, we all went to a restaurant and played a mini game while eating. I was slowly chewing on the food, my eyes wanting to close.

"Oh god, Elyse, you're tired." commented Vernon as I fell onto his lap. "Feed me, oppa." I whispered and he awkwardly placed food into my mouth while helping me chew.

After the game, we were now deciding on the new leader and lord, please not me. Luckily, it wasn't me but it was MingHao, my precious little fairy and I smiled for him. "Congrats, oppa!" I cheered for him.

Wonwoo was creeping me out, "Please, I'm fraid of Wonwooie." I cuddled deeper into Vernon's chest as Wonwoo looked at me creepily, please, lord do not put me on a team with him...

holy jisoo christ, i will actually die