Chapter 1

Hey guys!! I'm back! didn't think you could get rid of me that easy did you?!?!?!? anyway, so here's my new story :) doesn't have a name yet so suggestions are appreciated :) who knows, i might dedicate the next chapter to you... just joking, i will :) i'm not entirely sure if there WILL be a next chapter cause i don't know if anyone wants to read it :) so please, feedback :) as always Comment, Vote, Fan Love you always <3 -Rach xx

Chapter 1

Niall's POV

I'd be lying if I said the weather here wasn't one of the main reasons I moved to sunny Sydney, Australia from rainy Mullingar, Ireland. I came here when I was 17 with my best friend Harry when he was 16. We met at a music camp in London one summer, and instantly clicked. Thank God England and Ireland are so close, we spent nearly every school holidays together, in either Ireland or England at each other's houses. Our parents are letting us live here while we finished school. Well I'm 19 now and finished high school, and my little Hazza is 18 and still at school. He's almost finished year 12 and he is literally one of the biggest man-whores you will ever meet. Every weekend has Harry walking in and out of our apartment dragging an endless supply of men and women (He was bisexual) straight through the living room where I'm usually sat, and directly into his bedroom. About 35 minutes later, they'll both emerge from his room, satisfied grins on their faces, the stranger with completely messed up hair, clothes and/or makeup and Harry looking absolutely perfect, his hair looking naturally messy, his clothes are usually perfect and he just heads out again to return back about an hour and a half later with a new stranger trailing behind.

At the moment, I'm on my break from where I work at a Café near Bondi Beach so I decided to talk a walk along the beach, basking in the hot Australian sun. The beach is yet another incentive as to why I moved here. I always loved the beach, but the beaches in Ireland were pathetic; there was no sand, but pebbles everywhere, the water was always dark and the waves crashing angrily. Frankly, it was just depressing, so the bright, sunny, happy atmosphere of Sydney just pulled me in, me following with not so much as a second thought.

I stopped walking, and just looked around me, taking in the sight. The children laughing and squealing, playing in the water and building sand castles, the adults, reading books through their sunglasses and lathering on obscene amounts of suncream, and the worst, the couples, walking around hand in hand, gazing at each other and juts being in love. It’s not that I don't believe in love or whatever, it's just that I'm jealous. I want someone to love, someone to hold, someone to spoil on his birthday or on Christmas, or just cause I feel like it. Yeah, his.

I'm gay. I accepted that when I was 15 and I had a massive crush on Aiden, this guy at my old school. I was pining over him for like, a year before I summoned up the courage and told him how I felt. To my surprise, he didn't tell me I was a faggot, or that I was disgusting, he simply smiled kindly and blushed, but explained to me gently that he was straight and didn't feel that way about me. I wanted to be angry, I wanted to hate him, but I just couldn't. He helped me get over it, letting me down gently and it made me just love him more, if anything.

I came out at home, and in Holmes Chapel seeing as I spent about half my life there, and everybody was so accepting. I had expected some hate, some dirty looks and even a little bit of bullying, but none of that ever came. It made me so sure of myself, so confident in myself and my sexuality. I'm not afraid to admit to people that I'm gay, but I'm generally a shy person, not very flirty or outgoing. I only ever really feel comfortable around people I've known for ages. Harry's the one who's good with people, always making new friends.