Lazy day

Imagine (Dioni)

This is a personal one for Minke. Enjoy!

It's a Saturday night and you wake up laying next to your boyfriend, Dioni. Both of you had done nothing basically all day.

You get up to go the bathroom. You hear shuffling coming from the other room and a loud groan.

Your hair goes into a floppy, messy bun and you splashed water in your face.

When you walk back out into the living room, Dioni is sitting up and yawning.

"Hi, beautiful," he says.

"Hi, babe. Sleep good?" You tease.

"Yeah, I did," he laughs.

You come over to him and sit on his lap and wrap your arms around his neck. You give him small kisses over and over again, laughing in between each one. He playfully attacks your neck and you cant help but laugh.

''Dioni!" You laugh.

His hands are roaming your stomach and sides, tickling them with every move. He's leaning you back so far you feel you'll fall off his lap. You're laughing and he is enjoying every second of it.

"Dioni! Stopp!" Are the only words that can get out.

"What was that? I can't hear you, princess Minke!"

You wraps your arms around him and hold him tight.

"Are you ready?" He asks, before he puts the disk in.

Dioni always gets to pick the movie and it's a surprise to you. He puts the disk in and presses play.

He wraps a blanket around the both of you and he cuddles up next to you.

The title screen comes on and it says "Easy A". You've wanted to see this movie and you should've guessed that Dioni would pick it.

"Is this movie good?" He asked.

"Yeah! I've wanted to see this."

He smiles at you and kisses the top of your head before wrapping his arm around your shoulders.

He presses play and the movie starts.

About 30 minutes into it, you've laughed a few times and you're having a good time with Dioni. He keeps chuckling and you can't help but laugh. It comes out loud and you can't keep it in. As soon as you stop, you cover your mouth with your hand and your eyes are wide.

He laughs and puts both of his hands on your cheeks and pushes them together. Your cheeks get red and your laugh nervously.

"I hate my laugh," you say.

"No, it's not. It's so cute."

You grab the blanket and bury your face into it. You feel him rub your back and kiss your head again.

You pull your head back up and now you're face to face with him. He puts his hand on your cheek and strokes it with his thumb. He pulls you close to him and presses his lips against yours. His hands roam around your neck and get tangled in your hair. He pushes you back so he's on top of you. He playfully nips at your neck and you laugh at him. You immediately stop yourself and he looks up at you.

"Stopp itttt..." you whine.

"Oh, you stop it. I love you Minke.. and your laugh."

You couldn't help but smile, Dioni was so sweet.

"I guess we should keep watching the movie?" you asked.

"Well, maybe I wanna do other stuff" and he came close to you, again.

He looked in your eyes, then to your lips while licking his own lips. Damn, everytime he does that it got you feeling some kinda way.

"You know Minke... I've wanted to kiss you so many times and I never got the chance.. but now.. I can kiss you all the time, everytime I want, just like... now."

And he pressed his lips against yours. He opened his mouth and you felt his tongue against yours.

After making out for a few minutes he keeps laughing at you.

"And you're so.. beautiful."