Drunk

Imagine

It's your best friends birthday and she got a hotel for you and your friends to stay in for the night, so there wouldn't be a mess in the house. Most of them brought alcohol to liven it up.

Most of the people are sitting on beds in the room and talking and laughing with each other, not caring about a single thing. Nothing matters.

You're standing with your friend next to someone else and your crush, Jai, is standing directly across from you with his friend.

You look at him and wrapped your lips around your straw, make sure that he was watching the entire time. You see him purse his lips and look down before walking over to the two of you.

"This is a really cool party!" he says to your friend, looking at you all the time.

"Thanks, I'm glad you're having a nice time."

You kicked her leg, and she knows what it means.

"Have you met my friend? (Y/N)?" she asks.

"Yeah I think I have actually. Don't we have English together?"

"Yeah, we do! I totally forgot" you say, trying to act clueless.

"hey Jai, why don't you take your new friend and get a bottle of vodka out of your room? Sounds good?" Jai's friend asks.

He gave you a wide eyed look and smiled. "Sure" he says, "Lead the way."

You roll your eyes and he winks at you. He lead you to his room and he shuts the door behind you. You can still hear the music through the wall.

When you were about to take an glass of wodka Jai trows you onto the bed and grins. You can see the lust in his eyes as he goes down to your neck and sucks gently.

You can practically feel the hickeys form as he gets rougher and rougher. You moan his name and brings his head up to look at you.

"I like it when you do that," jai breathes out.

You smile and push him over so you're on top of him now. You kiss him softly all the way down to his neck and kisses it softly. Your hand goes under his shirt and you feel his abs.

He broke the kiss and looked at you. He licks his lips, and puts his hand on your jawline and rubs his thumb in circels on your skin. He moves closer to you holds the back of your neck.

"I think it's getting too hot in here..." you said while pulling off his jacket.

He smirks and then grabs you by your thighs and it made you moan.

You kiss longer and feel him getting hard on your leg. You continued kissing his neck and interwine your finers with his.

"Jai.." you say, out of breath.

"Do you even like me?"

"If I didn't liked you.. would I do this?" and he smiles while planting a kiss on your lips.

He kisses you a last time before looking at you intensely.

"Tell me you love meeeeeee," he whines.

You look at him and you realized that he was really drunk.

"Jai.."

"How much do you love meeeeeeee?" he asks again.

"I.. I don't know" you tease.

He looks at you with a face of disappointment, but then gives you a cheecky smile. He grabs your waist again and holds them down.

"I wont let you go until you tell me" he growls, his eyes dark, full of lust.

You lift your head up to meet his and peck his lips.

"A lot."

"How much do you love me? Jai?"

He groans to himself and looks up to you. "More than anyyyythiiing in this world"

You smiled. We're drunk and we probably don't know what happened tomorrow but that's okay, this night was perfect.

OMG I'm sorry this was is so short! But I PROMISE I will make more! Hope u liked it tho :-)