Spin the bottle

Imagine (Jasha)

"Okay Y/N it's your turn to spin the bottle!" Jai called as he handed you the bottle. You and Jasha had been making eye contact all night, you wanted it to land on him so badly. You were almost shaking as you spinned the bottle, you watched it and then it slowly land on Samuel. He was cute but.. Well, he wasn't Jasha.

Samuel smiled at you and in the corner of your eye you saw Jasha letting out a sigh. Samuel leaned over and carefully placed his lips on yours, it was jus a quick snog but Samuel was one of your oldest friend so it didn't matter.

After 15 minutes of playing this game Dioni said "Okay this round you have to go into the closet for ten minutes!" Jasha smiled and grabbed the bottle "It's my turn". You watched the bottle twist, it felt like slow motion, it stopped on you. Your heart began to beat so fast and your hands became sweat, Jasha smiled at you as he stood up and opened the closet door.

He could see you were nervous, all of your confidence flew out of the window. "Do i make you nervous?" He asked as he pressed you against the wall, his hands on the wall above your head. You bite your lip and shake your head a little bit.

He was topless, wearing just his pants, while you were wearing a white crop top with grey denim shorts. He kissed your neck, sucking it hard. You knew it was gonn leave a hickey but you didn't care.. Maybe you wanted the evidence of what you and Jasha have done.

You pulled away and you looked at hem while he pulled your thighs into his waist, grabbing your butt with his warm hands. You wrapped your arms around his neck and gently kissed him. He broke into a smile and openend his eyes. "Jash!" You say as he giggles. "You taste like strawberries.... I love strawberries" he says trying to keep a straight face.

You both jump and turn to the door as you hear Samuel knock on the door "6 minutes left, make the most of it!" Jasha turned back to you, his deep brown eyes not leaving yours before he closes them and thrust his mouth upon yours. You feel butterflies in your stomach as his tongue met yours.

You've kissed people before but it's never felt like this. You drew little patterns on his back with your fingers.

The door swings open and Jai stood there covering his eyes.

"I dont know how far you've gone but your time is up" Jasha pulls away from your lips, he carefuy puts you down as you go to get past his arms shoot out pinning you against the wall, his bottom lip leaves your top lip, he lingers for a second before whispering "I hope you've got a round 2 in store for me" his arms fall to his sides and you nod biting your lip.