Chapter 5

[JUNGKOOK's POV]

Y/N went to her room. I dont want her to cry because of him anymore. Same thing happened to me. My girlfriend did the same thing... Tzuyu cheated on me after 2 years of dating. I just found out few days ago and thats why i came here and looked for a rented apartment because actually, i lived with Tzuyu which is her house not mine. Now i dont even want to see her fucking face again.

I cooked dinner for me and Y/N. After i'm done cooking,i went up to her room. *knock* * knock* "come in Jungkook" i went in "i cooked dinner for us. Now lets go" "okay" she got up from her bed an both of us went down together. When we reach, we sat down and started eating ( while eating ) "hey wanna watch movie later?" I asked "sure" After we're done eating, we went to the living room. I sat on the opposite couch that Y/N's sitting on. "Y/N-ah" "hmm?" She looked at me with he phone on her hand "what movie you wanna watch?" "You choose. Tell me when you found one" she smiled sweetly at me and continued what shes doing. I chose horror movie because its my favourite type of movie. "Movie's starting" she put her phone aside.

...

Halfway throughout the story, Y/N ran and sit beside me "shit fuck. Im gonna get nightmares why" i heard her whispered. One part of the scene, a scary girl face suddenly appeared on the screen that makes her shout. She grabbed on my short and covered her face on my face. My heart beats even faster. Hope that she doesn't hear it. I continued watching the movie. When the movie ended, i look at Y/N to  see her sleeping peacefully. I i stared at her beautiful sleeping face. I carressed her cheeks. 'I love you Y/N. E...eventhough i just met you few days ago. It feels like ive known you for years now. I really love you Y/N

I carried like a bridal style to her room

☆☆☆

To be continued... hope you guys love this chapter. Its a little bit boring. I will try to make it more interesting okay? :)

 I will try to make it more interesting okay? :)