Chapter 13

[JUNGKOOK's POV]

T... Tzuyu?! What the fuck is she doing here?!

"Well well well Jungkook....Y/N... This is the girl that's gonna kill that baby and i will be the one killing Jungkook with my own hand"

He said and smirked. He open the cloth that was covering my mouth and nose. Tears fall down from her eyes like a river. Still tired on the chair. I really want to hug her. I don't know if I'm gonna survive or not. Y/N im sorry..

"Now have a few minutes conversation with Jungkook. This will be the last time you are going to see him. Now tzuyu let's go. We'll come back later." And with that they left.

"Jungkook..." Tears falls even more after she mentioned my name. "I.. I'm sorry.. i.. Its all my fault. Its my fault that you get involve in this. You would be safe if it wasn't my fault..." "Y/N baby. Its nit your fault please don't feel wrong. You never did anything wrong to me. " I want to hug you Jungkook... I miss you so much..." Tears formed in my eyes. "Me too baby. You wouldn't know how much i miss you. I just want to hug you tightly and make you feel safe. I want you to be in my arms." "Jungkook" "yes baby?" "I love you Jungkook. I really love you. And i will forever. I promise. " "Me too baby" i smiled and just stare at her. I'm gonna miss that eyes and everything. ' Y/N... Thanks for making me felt complete again. You've changed my life. I enjoy every moment that I've spent with you. I live you so much .' i thought.

Just then the door open revealing Mark and tzuyu. Each holding a knife. Mark look at tzuyu and pointed at Y/N. no! Shes gonna kill Y/N. And walked towards Y/N

.
.
.
.
.
.

Tzuyu aimed her knife at Y/N's stomach and....

And stab her.

"Y/N !!!PLEASE STOP TZUYU !" i shouted very loudly.

Y/N's eyes went wide as well as her eyes. Blood from her mouth flow out . Her shirt around her stomach was full of blood. Her tears couldn't come out. But there's still are.. tzuyu cut the ropes that were tired on Y/N. Tzuyu push Y/N and make her collapse to the floor.

GUYS TO BE CONTINUED