Chapter 10

[Y/N's POV]

The next day later...

I woke up with an oversized t-shirt on. Nothing under it. It must be Jungkook. I turned around to see Jungkook staring at me and smiled

 I turned around to see Jungkook staring at me and smiled

Imagine he smile like that while lying down

"Morning babe~" "morning kookie" "thanks for yesterday" "well kookie... i r..realy enjoyed it. " i leaned my face on his forhead

2 months later...

I woke up at 3am because i need to vomit... ive been vomiting lately... i cant be pregnant right? Today... i decoded to check... i took out one pregnancy test that Lisa gave me that time cause i told her what happened. It took me awhile to get the result.. when i got the result... the result shown is... POSITIVE. SHIT IM PREGNANT !!! w..what if Jungkook leave me? What if Jungkook hate me.? What if Jungkook dont love me anymore? Ah shit... i need to tell him tommorow...

I made my way to the bed. I layed down and look at Jungkook.. 'if one day you leave me.. i wont hate you. Ill love you more instead. ' i thought. I kissed his forehead and went to sleep.

...

I cook breakfast for Jungkook and me of course. After im done, Jungkook came down "morning babe." "Morning Jungkook..." i place the plates on the table and both of us sit down. After awhile eating... "hey babe you okay there? Why are you upset? " "im okay its just that... *sigh heavily* i need to tell you something important..." "share withe me" "but promise me that you will love me no matter what. I know you wont like this... " "i will and always love you Y/N. Now tell me. " i look down and my hands and say "i..im p..pregnant.." a tear escaped my eyes as im afraid of his answer "he lift my chin up. I wipe my tears. "You thought im really going to leave you? The baby inside you iside you is my baby... im responsible Y/N. I wont leave you i promise. I will always be by your side and i will always love you." "Thanks Jungkook"

To be continued peoples