Chapter 6

[JUNGKOOK's POV]

I laid Y/N on her bed. I was about to leave the room but someone grabbed my hand and who else if its not Y/N. "Stay please im scared" i looked at her and chuckled. I nodded my head and laid beside her. Leaving some space in between.

[Y/N's POV]

I asked Jungkook to stay and he laid beside me. Thinking bout the scene just now makes me scared i quickly turned and face Jungkook to see him sleeping. Really. I was looking at him until i stopped at his face. 'I...i love you Jungkook.."

The next morning,i woke up and stretched my body. But i felt a pair of arms around my waist. And its Jungkook. He's hugging me!!! My heart beats faster and faster. I mean like we're not together but. Ugh... i admired his face. After i'm done admiring his face, i got out from his arms, did my morning routine and cooked breakfast. After im done with cooking, i went up to my room and jungkook is still sleeping.

I went towards him "Yah Jungkook wake up already" he slowly opened his eyes "w...what time is it?" "11.30" "oh shit im late!" "For?" "Im meeting someone!!!" "Then hurry?!" H e quickly got out of the bed and went to his room. I went down and started eating my breakfast. Few minutes later, Jungkook came down "Y/N ILL GO NOW SEE ! SEE YOU LATER!!!" he shouted as he ran down the stairs "okay! Just be careful!" 'Feels like ive known him for years'

I watched TV after im done with my breakfast. 'I love you' i decided to go on a walk since i was so bored. I went up to my room and change up. Shorts and hoodie

I was walking until i saw this familiar guy

I was walking until i saw this familiar guy. Jungkook. My heart shattered into pieces. Why didnt he tell me that he has girlfriend? Why? Im starting to love him but when i saw him kissing someone, it hurts me. I was looking until he looked at me. I quickly put on my hoodie, put my hand in the pocket and walked away. I dodnt know that someone was following me to a forest where i usually relax my mind.

[JUNGKOOK's POV]

I was waiting for Taehyung Hyung but then someone just smashed her lips on mine. I was so shocked. I frozed on that position not kissing her back. But then, i saw this girl staring at us from far away. When she realised that i was staring at her, she quickly put on her hoodie, put her hands inside the hoodie pocket and walk away. 'Wait. Shit. T...thats Y/N.' I pushed the girl that was kissing me. I looked at the girl.

☆☆☆

TO BE CONTINUED READERS!!! Hope you guys enjoy this chapter :))