Chapter 2

Elena's POV 

Something is.... different.  I don't know how to explain it, it just, feels different. I'm lying down in some... box? Why am I dreaming of this? What is this? Why can't I breathe?! What's happening?! Where am I?!

Stefan's POV

Damon and I are in the living room on what I thought was going to be a normal  Wednesday, then out of no where I just felt this... odd feeling that something isn't right. This feeling was so unsettling that it make me get up. "Hey, have you talked to Bonnie lately?" I paced back and forth with an odd feeling that something was wrong. So very wrong.

"No. Bon Bon and I are on the outs right now." Damon said with his normal dickish attitude. "Why?" Damon finished noticing that something was wrong.

"I just... don't know I just have this put in my stomach telling me that something isn't right." I poured myself some blood, hoping that it'll calm me down.

"I'm sure everything is okay, Stefan." Damon said sounding dickish again.

"I... I don't know." Still having a burning pit in my chest.

Elena's POV

It took me about 5 minutes to completely calm down, and 2 minutes to realize that... I"m in a coffin. Yeah, a fucking coffin, I'm just hoping that I'm not buried. Now that would be too much. I finally got the stupid lid to come off. My eyes took a minute to adjust to the sunlight, I would say it's around 5 PM. I looked around to find myself in a storage unit. Why am I dreaming that I'm in a coffin, in a storage unit?! Wait- am I even dreaming?

Damon's POV

Stefan's words scared the shit out of me, I haven't seen him so worked up about nothing since... Klaus? Well, I know I'm going to kick myself for thinking this but, what if something really was up? I called Bonnie about 4 times in the past hour. I would drive to her place but Stefan, Caroline, Matt, and I still live in Mystic Falls. Jeremy and Alaric went off to I wanna say Texas, and Bon Bon ran off to Maine after the whole Elena spell thing. Bonnie won't answer, I'm getting worried...