Live Show or Love Show?

Chapter 8:

You spring out of your bed, hearing several loud knocks on your door. "Alexa?! Didn't I just get off of the phone with you?" You inquire as you open the door. "Maybe...I need to help you get ready for tonight, Winter!" She runs to your room, opening your wardrobe and scanning the clothing. She pairs a beautiful Valentino dress you have never worn, your trusty leather jacket, and some low top white Converse together, adorned with diamond earrings and your Cartier bracelet. "Why did you give me Converse to wear with this?" you inquire of Alexa. "Matt told me he thinks your short height is adorable! Trying to help you out, man!" You snicker at Alexa's comment. "Chuck some makeup on that face and let's go!" Alexa exclaims. You throw the usual makeup combo on your face, grab your bag and run out the door, Alexa following closely behind. You cannot wait for the concert.

        Alexa and you arrive at the venue. Matt catches your eye and scurries over to say hello. "Wow," he exclaims. "you look stunning." He pulls you into a hug and kisses you on your cheek. You blush reluctantly. "Thank you," you mumble quietly. "I'm so glad you could make it tonight. Hopefully you'll like our music." You try to supress excitement, as you've been a fan of Matt's band before you even knew him. "May I get you a drink lovely?" Matt asks. "Yes, you may," you exclaim flirtily (i dont even think thats a word but we are going to go with it). "I'll have a vodka soda, please." Matt goes to the bar to retrieve your drink. 

        "Winter, get it!" Alexa declares loudly. "He so likes you!! I can tell! I've known Matt for a long time, and I know when he fancies a lady. He definitely fancies you!" Alexa dashes away at the sight of Matt returning. He hands you your drink and you meekly thank him. "Well, love, I reckon I should go on stage now, I hope you enjoy the show! Also, maybe after we could all do something? Perhaps go to my apartment and hang out?" he asks. "Yeah! That sounds fun! Good luck!" Matt departs to the stage and the lights dim. The show is about to begin. 

________________________AUTHOR'S NOTE_______________________________________

Hello, readers. I checked on this fic to see how it was doing, and it ended up getting a lot more reads than I thought it would. Sorry for lack of updates, I'm grounded right now though, so I think I will be writing a lot more for you. Thanks for the comment from Crazedandconfused, I'll keep on writing for you, lol!