Time To Learn

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah! Dude she was sooo easy. I practically said hi and she was mine."

"Isn't that a bit.. I don't know.. messed up?"

"Not really, I mean she went through with it as well. Not as if it was just me."

"Yeah, but this is like the fourth girl this month James. Shouldn't you take a break or something?"

"Nah. It's just too much fun. Girls love me and I get rewarded for it. Why wouldn't I want to carry on?"

"True. But you are getting a reputation now man."

"And who said that was a bad thing?"

"Alright. I give up. Just be sensible tonight okay? Don't get too drunk and don't do anything I wouldn't."

"Alright, Later man."

As I walked down the hallway I couldn't help but realise that all the girls where looking at me. I mean who can blame them right? I'm 6ft, I have brown hair and blue eyes and I play for the schools basketball team. I am what girls would call perfection. And I'm not affraid to admit it. I think thats why some people call me cocky, but I call it confidence. I wonder how many of these girls will be at the party tonight? And how many of them will be begging to sleep with me. Again, not that I blame them. Anyway, I'm going stag tonight, that way I wont be tied down if someone interests me. As I walk into my next class I can't help but think about how awesome the party is going to be.