Time To Learn

I look over at my clock and see that it's 07:30pm. I should probably get ready soon. Now I know that I don't really need to do much to look good, but it's part of the fun. Getting ready psychs you up for the night ahead. Besides, the better I look, the more girls I will attract.

By 09:00pm I was ready and looking good. I had a black t-shirt with some band logo on and black jeans. I'd washed my hair and brushed my teeth. I walked down the stairs in my small apartment and out the front door. I forgot my jacket so I had to go back for that. I slung it over my shoulder and got into my car. As I was driving to the party I turned on the radio but there wasn't any good music so I just turned it off. I hate when all the radio stations have the same music on all the time. Where is the variety? It makes me sick. All the same autotuned stuff about love. No thanks. Love is pointless. Love turns to commitment, and then you're stuck. Good luck getting out of that one! I prefer the one night thing, no one can get too attached to me and I'll be free to move on. 

"Yeah, Josh where are you?"

"On the sofa in the living room"

"Alright, I'll be there in a minute."

I have to push past like 30 people just to get to the front door. As I walk through the door I am greeted by loud club music and people everywhere. 

"Hey James" Some girl says to me in what I think was meant to be a 'sexy' voice.

"uh.. hey." I replied.

"Maybe I'll see you later tonight?" She asks.

"It's a possibility." 

"I'll be waiting." 

I don't bother to reply and I walk away. I find myself standing in the living room next to a huge sofa. At the very end of it I see Josh with this girl I slept with last month. It's about time he got some, Probably cobwebs down there. I feel a slight tinge of jealousy but I figure it's just because I don't have a girl with me right now. Time to go hunting. I walk out of the living room and grab a drink from the kitchen. I have no idea what it is and it tastes weird, but it's alcohol. I grab the nearest girl and take her to the made up dance floor in the middle of the living room. I start dancing with her and soon enough we're kissing. We have a couple more drinks and now she's really going for it. I'm not in the mood to stop her, and I don't think she wants to be stopped. I just let her do her thing. She turns around and asks me up to the bedrooms. I agree and we go up the stairs. We open a random door and find a double bed with a blue duvet. She starts to take off her clothes and I just watch her. I am sooo getting lucky tonight. I start to get changed and soon she's lying on the bed.

I'll save you the details. Maybe some other time.

Anyways, Afterwards I walk out of the bedroom. I don't stay to help her because that would be caring, and I don't do that. I walk back down the stairs and grab another drink. I've lost count of how many I've had now. It doesn't matter anway. 

A few hours later I'm tired and I want to go home. I get in my car because I can still see clearly and start to drive. I'm doing pretty good so far. I look into the mirror and see a lovebite on my neck. She must have done it. That was such a good night. I remember now, I could see her biting down and sucking on my neck.

Too bad I didn't see the car coming at me.