Nayeon x reader (bxg)

You were the school wannabe. She was Miss Popular. You didn't have a lot and your family was very abusive. She had a lot her family was very rich and she owned everything including the school you go to.

The only friends that ever stuck by you was Tzuyu and Dahyun. They never left your side even when the people around you did.

"Yah! Y/N! You always have your nose in a book!" Dahyun scolded. Tzuyu stared at you as you ignored the girl. "Books is what keeps me alive Dahyun. If I didn't have any books. People will notice me and I don't want to be noticed I want to be invisible." You said.

Dahyun glared at you as Tzuyu took a breath and said "why do you want to be invisible? Is being invisible really all that important oppa? We wouldn't be here if you were completely invisible."

You knew Tzuyu was right. But you were too into the book you were reading to even care. Dahyun agreed with Tzuyu as she turned to look at Miss Popular herself.

"Look! It's that girl Nayeon you like oppa!" Dahyun exclaimed. Tzuyu covered the girl's mouth as you glared at her. "I do not like her. She is just trying to prove that she's better than everyone else. If I am wrong then you all can take my books away. But trust me I am right this time." You said.

"Is that so Y/N?" You heard Nayeon say behind Tzuyu and Dahyun. She stepped closer to you as you didn't pay any attention to her. "If you are done reading you will be glad to hear what I have to say." She said.

You rolled your eyes and closed the book that you were currently reading at the moment.

"What do you want Nayeon?" You said cruelly. She tried to ignore your attitude towards her but failed to do so. "I would watch what you say to me Y/N." Nayeon says. "Or what? You gonna tell your daddy on me? At least you have a family that doesn't abuse you all the time for no damn reason." You said.

Nayeon was shocked as you walked away from her. Tzuyu and Dahyun followed you behind. "Are you okay unni?" Sana asked. "I'm fine." Nayeon says. "You want us to teach him a lesson?" Jeongyeon asked. Nayeon shook her head as she followed you.

"Y/N why did you do that?" Dahyun asked you. "Nayeon is the daughter of the principal who controls this school. Everything belongs to her. Why did you talk to her like that? We get that you don't like her but that is quite harsh to talk to someone like her like that." Tzuyu says.

"Why do you even care! She ruined my life! So why do you even continue to defend her!" You snapped. Dahyun and Tzuyu were shocked cause you were never like this with them.

"We are trying to help you." Dahyun calmly says. "Why don't you just worry about yourself and not worry about me for a change." You said.

Dahyun then cuddled into Tzuyu's side and started to burst out tears.

"We'll be going. We may not see each other for a while." Tzuyu says as her and Dahyun walked away from you.

Nayeon saw them as she glanced at you. You felt someone's hand on you as turned around and saw her.

"Nayeon what are you doing here?" You asked. She didn't say anything as she kissed you. You pushed her off and said "what was that for!"

"For everything I didn't do back then." She said and reconnected your lips once more.

I hope this is what you requested for jmr_rtz and I don't know if you want a part two or not but if so please tell me- author nim