Dahyun x reader (gxg) part four

"Ah! Dahyun don't stop!" You screamed as Dahyun was eating you out. Your breathing was beginning to increase as you felt the familiar feeling inside your stomach. "Uh fuck! Dahyun i'm close!" You moaned as she kept on eating you out thrusting deeper with each lick.

Soon you came as she licked you clean. "You taste delicious baby." Dahyun said her voice as husky as ever. You were breathing heavily as she laid down next to you. "We should do this often." You said once your breathing slowed down.

The next day..

You woke earlier before Dahyun as you tried to get out of your girlfriend's hold on you but it seemed to tighten as you kept moving.

"Where are you going baby?" She asked you her eyes still closed. "I'm going to the kitchen babe." You told her, you saw her pout in front of you. It was the cutest thing you have ever seen. You gave her a soft kiss before leaving the room.

As you were making breakfast you felt someone's arms wrap around your waist pulling you closer. Of course it was Dahyun. "Please come back to bed." She begged her head on your shoulder. You smiled and patted her head as she kissed your neck.

Meanwhile..

"Lisa, do you think we were a little too harsh on y/n?" Jisoo asked. "No we were not. Y/n deserved what she got but I am a bit disappointed that Jihyo didn't punch her. That would make my day much better." Lisa said.

"But I feel guilty for what we said to her. I really wish I never turned on her. Because of what I did Jennie will never talk to us again." Jisoo continued to doubt herself. "Jisoo, we are not going to talk to y/n and apologize, she was the one who turned on us not the other way around. Get your head in the game and stop thinking so much about the issue." Lisa told her.

Jisoo looked at Lisa and said "I sure hope you're right." Lisa smiled a little and smirked at the girl. "I am always right Jisoo. When have I ever been wrong?" She says.

Few hours later..

"Y/n do you want to go back to your old school?" Dahyun asked you. "What do you mean 'my old school'? Dahyun we went to the same school together." You said. "I know but I feel like i'm missing something or someone from our old school." She said.

"Fine. If you want to go back to the place before we started dating. Then I will have no choice but to do it for you." You said as she smiled and hugged you. "Anything to make you happy baby." You say.

*at school*

"Lisa, I don't want to come back here, this is the place where it all went down. When we told y/n to date Yuri or Jin instead of Dahyun." Jisoo says. Lisa tenses at the mention of Dahyun, the girl who took y/n away from them.

"Don't ever say that name again." She demanded. "Say what? Dahyun?" Jisoo questioned and Lisa tensed again. "Oh, hi Lisa, hi Jisoo." Jennie greeted awkwardly. "Hello Jennie." Jisoo greeted back frowning a little as Lisa glared at her.

"Look i'm sorry about what had happened before. I just really wanted what was best for y/n. But telling her to date someone else than the person she was really destined to be with is just wrong and selfish." Jennie explained.

"What do you want from us Jennie?" Lisa asked. "When y/n gets here you two better apologize before you both cause a scene here again." Jennie says. "Wait? Y/n is coming back here?" Jisoo asked. Jennie nodded "but she is coming back here with her girlfriend Kim Dahyun."

Jisoo's frown suddenly went into a sad smile. Lisa muttered mean things about Dahyun under her breath. Jennie heard it so she decided to ignore it for now. "Here they come." Jennie said.

Jisoo and Lisa then saw y/n and Dahyun holding hands as they were walking towards them. Jisoo admired y/n as Lisa continued to give dirty looks at Dahyun.

"Jennie you're here? I am so excited to see you again. After all you were actually a real friend to me." You said and glance at Jisoo and Lisa. Jennie went to hug you which Dahyun didn't like very much. "So, Jisoo, how are my friends? Are they alright?" Dahyun asked the older girl.

Jisoo didn't respond as her eyes were fixated on you. "Hello! Earth to Kim Jisoo!" Dahyun yelled and snapped her fingers in front of the girl's face. "Sorry. I don't know if your friends are here but you can go see them if you want." Jisoo says.

Dahyun thanked her and walked passed Lisa. You were too busy talking to Jennie that you didn't realize your girlfriend left without you. Lisa also disappeared as well leaving Jisoo alone with you and Jennie.

"Hey girls." Dahyun greeted as she only saw Sana, Tzuyu, and Momo. "Dahyun!" Sana exclaimed and hugged Dahyun tightly not letting go. "I missed you so much." She said as tears began to fall down her face.

"I missed you too unnie." Dahyun said. "Welcome back Dahyun-ah. I was beginning to think that you wouldn't come back here after what had happened. But I am happy that you and y/n are together now. If she makes you happy then I am happy as well." Momo says.

Tzuyu didn't say anything as Dahyun made eye contact with her. "Sana you can let me go now." Dahyun whispered. Sana pulled away from Dahyun but she was still crying. "Tzuyu don't you have anything to say to me?" Dahyun asked. Tzuyu remained silent not looking at Dahyun at the time.

This was a very awkward state between the two girls and their friends. Momo was starting to get uncomfortable and Sana she was too busy crying since this was her first time seeing Dahyun again.

"Tzuyu! Answer me!" Dahyun yelled which shocked not only Momo but Sana as well. "I have nothing to say to you." Tzuyu said coldly. "What did I ever do to you? Why are you so cold to me all of a sudden?" Dahyun asked. "I don't answer friends who are gay. You need to leave Dahyun before I do something that you and I both will regret." Tzuyu warned her.

But Dahyun didn't budge. Momo stood beside Sana at the time. "No. I will not leave Tzuyu. Please tell me what I did to make you hate me." Dahyun begged. Tzuyu glared at her and pushed Dahyun on the ground. You saw what was happening as Jennie was telling you about her new boyfriend and Jisoo was walking right behind you.

"Dahyun are you alright?" You asked as you ran over to her. "I'm fine." She said. You then looked at Tzuyu and began yelling and screaming at her. "How dare you push my girlfriend?! You have no right to touch her! I thought you were her friend! Just leave and never come back here again!" You screamed.

Tzuyu didn't say anything and left. "Dahyun you should have never came here in the first place. We were much better off without you before you came to this school." Tzuyu said before she left. "Dahyun i'm here now. You don't have to worry about that so-called-friend-of-yours no longer." You said.