Nayeon (Part Four)

"In the name of love"

You continued to visit Nayeon every day before her dad came home. She didn't want to come back there but you refused to be away from her.

You knew she was only trying to protect you but you needed to see her to know that's she alright and nothing bad happened to her.

"Y/n you have to stop seeing me please." Nayeon begged. "No. I will not stop seeing you Nayeon. I love you too much for anything to hurt you." You said.

Nayeon blushed when you said that you love her. You realised what you had said as she looked at you softly.

"I knew you had feelings for me too." She whispered. "What do you mean?" You asked. "Y/n.. I have feelings for you.. I have only been mean to you for three years because I was scared to confess and ruin my reputation in school.." Nayeon confessed.

You didn't know what to say as she leaned in closer to you.

"I've been wanting to have this moment with you and now I finally am." Nayeon said and kissed you softly. You respond to her kisses as you heard Mr. Lim walk inside the room. "Nayeon!." Mr. Lim yelled.

You and Nayeon pulled away from each other as you shielded her from her dad.

"You must not get passed." You said. Mr. Lim stepped closer and threw you aggressively across the floor making you hit your head against the dresser. "I told you that if you don't stop seeing y/n I will hurt them!" Mr. Lim yelled.

Nayeon didn't say anything as her dad pulled out a knife in his pants pocket and walked towards you. He pulled your wrist and had the knife against it getting ready to cut through it.

"Dad please no! Don't kill them!" Nayeon screamed. But it was too late. Mr. Lim did more than just cut your wrist. He stabbed you multiple times until you finally died. Nayeon ran to you crying as she held your face against hers. "Why did you do that?!" Nayeon yelled at her father.

"They needed to go. I can't have my daughter date a nerd who knows far too much about us." Mr. Lim explained. "You didn't have to kill them dad! Why can't you just be happy for me?! I finally found myself a girlfriend/boyfriend and you didn't want to congratulate me instead you killed the one person I was going to be in a relationship with!" Nayeon screamed

Mr. Lim grabbed Nayeon roughly by her shirt and held the knife closely to her neck getting ready to slice through her neck.

"If you ever say anything to the police I will kill you right here before they can even get here to arrest me." Mr. Lim threatened. Nayeon nodded as Mr. Lim dropped her to the ground and left the crime scene. Nayeon winced from the pain as she crawled over to you.

"I'm sorry that I couldn't protect you y/n. I tried my best to keep you safe from my dad but I failed. I should've confessed sooner. You are my destiny and my everything." Nayeon says while tears continued to fall. She held you close and stayed with you until the cops came and the ambulance.