Nayeon x reader (bxg) special chapter part two

Two days later...

Dahyun's POV
I can't believe he's with her. Why would he even be with her when he knows that he hates her? If only you weren't so nice and polite Y/N I would be the same way like Tzuyu.

"Dahyun, why are you still in bed? We are going to be late for school." Tzuyu says. I didn't move. I just couldn't face Y/N and Nayeon again. After seeing them two days ago. "Look. I know you are still angry about Nayeon and Y/N dating. But you have to get over this and your little crush on him."

She doesn't get it. Seeing the person that I loved so much with somebody else hurts. Nayeon just swooped right in and took Y/N away from me. If she wants a fight then she'll get one.

"You're right Tzuyu. I should forget about him. Let's go." I said. "You might want to start getting dressed. Unless you want everyone to laugh at you in your pajamas." Tzuyu considered.

Nayeon's POV
It has been two days since me and Y/N first dated. I am actually happy. Not because of my rival Dahyun but because of Y/N. He made me happy for two days that we have been together.

I have never had the time to appreciate how much he has made me happy. I should do that.

At school...

"Y/N!" I called as I ran up to him and clinged onto his arm. "Hey baby. Did you eat well?" He asked. I nodded as I kept smiling. "Why are you smiling like that? Is there something that you're not telling me? Please tell me now cause you're kinda scaring me right now."

"Since you have made me happy over the last two days we have been together. I am going to appreciate you by getting you free lunch." I explained. "Nayeon, you don't have to do this, I am fine with just regular lunch." Y/N says. I shook my head sternly.

"Nope. I am your girlfriend and it is my job to treat you well. So I am going to get you free lunch ok." I said almost demanding. Y/N nods as we walk inside the school.

"Hey, Nayeon, can I talk to you for a minute alone?" Jinyoung asked. I nodded as I walked with him over to his friends. "Why are you even with that guy?" He asks. "Who? Y/N? He's my boyfriend. Why do you care all of a sudden?" I responded.

"Enough with the questions Nayeon." Jackson demanded. "It is obvious that Jinyoung doesn't want you with that no good of a guy like that freak." Youngjae explained. "It is true." Mark agreed.

What are they saying? I should break up with Y/N? No. I can't. He is my life now. And I must protect what is rightfully mine.

"If you are saying that I should break up with Y/N. Then I can't agree to that. He is my everything now. And if you are also planning on hurting him I won't hesitate but to act out very deadly than usual." I said as I kept eyeing Jinyoung.

Before they could say anything I walked over back to Y/N.

"What was that about? What did those guys say to you? Do I have to beat someone up cause I will no joke." Y/N said. I shook my head and took his hand into mine.

Dahyun's POV
"Are you sure about this?" I asked Tzuyu. "I'm sure Dahyun. I don't get why you're so nervous to step foot into school. Like there is nothing bad about it." Tzuyu says.

"I don't know. What if Nayeon and Y/N show up?" I said doubting her a bit. "They won't now come on." She says taking my hand and dragging me inside the school doors.

My heart stops as I saw Nayeon holding Y/N's hand in hers. Then I suddenly felt tears streaming down my face. You won Nayeon. Now Y/N will never see me as more than just a friend to him.