Goodnight

It was night time still in the real world and I have been in Heaven still.

Half alive and half dead.

Yep, so I am still contemplating on what to do.

Ooooooh I got an idea!

I floated down below to the real world and began to fly all around our territory.

I came upon the Curtis house and I actually missed their run down place.

I creepily floated through the doors inside.

I quietly walked into Darry's bedroom.

Wait, I'm a ghost right now why am I being so quiet?

You ever seen on those cartoons the little bubble that shows you somebody's dream?

You can see those in Heaven.

Darry had one floating above his head but it was just blank...he wasn't dreaming.

So like any old curious adult I jumped right in his dream.

I was alone but I wasn't scared.

I was at the local library.

Just then, Darry walked over to me quietly cause like I said we are in a library at the moment.

I said to him, "Hi Darry"

He looked at me sadly and said, "Katie, everyone misses you, please come back home."

He held out his hand as I strongly held myself back from taking it.

I said, "I am home, Darry, this is home with my mom and my old friends."

He looked away more sad then ever as I quietly stated,

"Plus you wouldn't ever be happy with me in your life."

He heard me and asked, "What are you talking about?"

I then said to him, "What kind of future could you or anyone else possibly have with me I'm trying to protect you guys."

He didn't understand as he said this, "Protect us? We don't want that, Katie. We just need you."

I shook my head and said, "Well we can't have everything that we want."

There was a slight pause but I kept on explaining to him why I can't come back.

"Darry, it's not safe for me or the girls I'm a complete mess...I don't think."

He shrugged and said, "Thinking is overrated."

He moved closer to me as I pushed him back and walked away.

While going, I said to him, "This isn't going anywhere."

He grabbed my hand while turning me around.

He calmly said to me, "Katie, I've lost a lot of people in my life. I don't want to lose you to."

I grabbed his arms looking him in the eyes and said, "What are you really losing?"

He asked, "What?"

I dragged a long sigh out and sat at the bottom of the staircase with him.

I firmly said, "Before you met me you had a great life. You had the gang and your brothers you were doing just fine. Then you met me..."

I looked down at my hands as I began to twiddle my thumbs.

I closed my eyes and said, "You have a great family and a nice girlfriend and...I don't want to keep you from that."