Chapter XIX- Dream!

Lust's P.O.V

We saw a lovely yellow and green house. Nightmare hissed. We walked to the door and heard chatters. I rang the doorbell and Dream opened the door.

Dream: Hi!

Blue and Ink: Who is it?

Dream: Its Lust! With my brother and his crew!

Blue: ...........

Ink: ...........

Blue: DUST!!!

Ink: RURU!!!

I heard thumping sounds, glass breaking and stuff being knocked over.

Error: I rEcCoMeNd YoU mOvE tO tHe LeFt.

Dust: And you guys move to the right.

Nightmare, Killer and Horror moved to the left while Cross, Dream and I moved right. They charged and tackle hug Dust and Error. Those two fell over due to the impact.

Dream: And lets go in.

Everyone: Yeah

We all walked in and I saw broken vases and a flipped over table. I used magic and fixed some of it.

Nightmare: You guys are crazy

Ink: It takes a crazy person to know a crazy person.

Nightmare: Fuck you.

Ink: Nah, I love Ruru so I ain't intrested in a blob.

Nightmare: SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

Lust: Just shut up! Both of you!

Ink: Sorry

Nightmare: Whatever

Killer: It couldn't hurt to say sorry.

Nightmare: I never say sorry.

Killer: You did when you made me upset.

Blush coated Nightmare's face.

Lust: So Dream, how's life.

Dream: Its been great, we Star Sanses moved in together and so far we've had lots of fun.

Cross: Heh, hopefully not too much fun.

Cross pulled Dream closer. Dream's face turned yellow.

Dream: IT WASN'T LIKE THAT!!!

Cross: Sure sure. I'll definetely believe that.

Dream threw a pillow at Cross. Cross moved out of the way.

Cross: Mean

Dream: Shut

He pouted and his face was still yellow. Cross chuckled and pecked his cheek. His face softened.

Lust: I actually came here for one reason.

Dream: *Tackle hug Cross* What is it.

Lust: Well, its this.

I showed them my arm. It had these markings
Dream: *Gasp* What are they?!

He ran over and grabbed my arm. They lit up and my eyes glowed. I felt energy build up in my palms........

THEY SHOT LASERS?!

Everyone: WHAT THE FUCK!!!!

Lust: I DON'T KNOW!!! THESE APPEARED WHILE I WAS GONE!!!

Horror: Why didn't you tell me!?

Lust: I-

Horror: I thought we established a trustful and no secret relationship!

Dream and the rest moved to the other room.

"We do! I trust you with my soul and life! There is no secret!" I exclaimed. "Then why-" I cut him off. " I was scared okay!" I yelled. Horror's eyes widened. His mouth shut. I broke down and fell to my knees.

"I may have changed. T-things were different. I may have g-grown stronger b-but I felt more insecure, I felt unsafe. I didn't w-want to tell you b-because I t-thought you would u-use me" I cried.

Tears rolled down my cheeks and hit the floor. Horror knelt and hugged me. My eyes widened. I melted into that hug. "C'mon, lets figure what those markings are" Horror picked me up bridal-style. I softly smiled at him. "Yeah" we walked to the room the others were in.