45

KYLIE
-----------------
°may contain matured content°
=

I arrived at the hospital where Woojin was admitted. As I reached the lobby, I asked the front nurse to tell me where's Woojin's room. I reached where he's admitted and opened the door; revealing how Woojin is trying to kill Daniel.

"Woojin-ah.." I called his name calmly. I went closer to him and took the scalpel and then release Daniel from his hands. "Woojinie, it's me. I'm Kylie," I said to him and he just hugged me tight which made me stiff for a moment. I can't act like I still love him because that friggin' man has a lot of eyes.

"I miss you so much, Kylie. I'm sorry I couldn't attend our date and got myself into an accident," he said while crying on my shoulder. I feel bad for him, for facing this situation because of me. I'm still figuring out how did he end up having amnesia and head injury. It was clearly an attempted suicide. I feel like he did this to him but why?

I released myself from his tight hug and cupped his face, wiping his tears. "It's okay if you couldn't attend our date," I said. I keep on glancing at Daehwi who's hand signal-ing me to continue what I am doing. "If the doctor says you're free to go, you'll be living with me and my brother."

"You have a brother?" he asked. "Is he here? Why are everyone is here? Do you know them? How come I don't know them?" he asked continuously.

"First, you haven't met them when we were dating. Second, you haven't met my brother because we were secretly dating before. That's all, babe," I lied. Then I introduced them to him and everyone's acting weird.

"Ah, yeah. Seongwoo. I remember his name now," Woojin chuckled. "But I don't remember meeting him though."

"You, babe, you must behave, okay? I'll just talk to your doctor and prep my things to move in with my brother and with you," I said. I kissed his lips and smiled at him. God knows how much I missed kissing his lips but I somehow liked Jinyoung's lips better.

I went out of the room and fortunately bumped into a doctor. "Are you Park Woojin's doctor?" I asked.

"Yes, I am," he said. "Why do you ask?"

"I'm Kylie Ong, Park Woojin's girlfriend," I almost choked when I introduced myself to him that I am Woojin's girlfriend which I am totally not. "Is Woojin good to go?"

"Yes, he is. Although, his memories aren't fully recovered yet. Just do the things you do with him. It'll help him remember fast. It was just a mild amnesia," he said and pass by me. I gulped as I remember what Daehwi said to me: never let Woojin remember that I broke up with him.

I suddenly felt itchy and I went to the girl's restroom to fix myself. I breathe in and out while facing my own reflection in front of the mirror. "Should I go to Jinyoung's condo? I really need him right now," I said to myself. This is what it feels like when I need him right now. I feel really itchy but I can't do it myself. I want him now, I really want him again. I badly need him inside me again.

I remember what happened earlier. I remember how he exploded inside me. I don't care if he exploded inside me but what I care right now, what if I get pregnant? Jinyoung and I have nothing between us. We just had sex and that's it. I know, I'm being flirty. I just couldn't resist Jinyoung's kisses. There's nothijg wrong with having sex bevause I ain't tied anymore. I just have to act like Woojin's girlfriend again.

When I left the restroom, my mind was occupied with a lot of things. I keep on thinking what will happen next. I love Woojin. I love him so much to the point I gave up our relationship to keep him safe from him. I already gave up our relationship, why does it have to go far to the point Woojin got into an accident? He was sleepwalking? That's bullshit! It's totally because of him.

I accidentally bumped to someone. Damn, why do I keep my mind occupied all the time?

I looked up and I saw the man I need so bad. Without any sign, I pulled his collar and claimed his lips softly as I walk backwards towards the woman's restroom. I broke the kiss and we said nothing. Good thing was no one is right here now. We can make out right here, right now.

"Did you see my last message?" he asked. I suddenly got curioused about his message. "It doesn't matter anymore," he said as he carried me and entered a cubicle.

He sat on the closed toilet bowl and he lead me next to him, making me sit on his lap. I rest my both arms around his neck and started kissing softly like a couple.

Well, it really sucks. Making out with someone who's not totally yours in the first place.
Our kiss was passionate and it gets really hot as his hands travel around my body. He got his way faster because I wasn't wearing a shirt but a dress with a zipper on my back. I felt his hands zipping down my dress, revealing my curved body in front of him for the fourth time since I'm not wearing any bra. Thanks to the dress which has a foam in it.

I wanted to moan loud but we're in a public place, especially in a woman's restroom.

My hands landed on his pants, unbuttoning it and reached for his member. I stroke my hand on him slowly as our kisses went deeper. I sway my hips slowly as I stroke my hand on his member fast. His kisses went down on my neck and I bit my lower lip so that I can't moan. Until I couldn't stop myself, I did moan but silently. I wanted to moan his name, scream his name with pleasure but I can't.

His hands are on my back as a support while I bring my underwear down. I entered him inside of me slowly and screamed silently in pain and pleasure. I pumped myself on him slowly as he thrust himself on me as well. My hands are now busy messing his hair while slowly kissing him on his lips. I love doing this with him, with this man named Bae Jinyoung.

Until the moment I've waited has come. For the second time, he exploded inside of me again. We exploded again together. I'm still sitting on his laps as he zipped up my dress. Then I rest my head on his shoulders, hugging him so tight.

"After we leave this cubicle, check my last message. I love you, Kylie," he said but the last thing he said I didn't hear clearly.

I'm sorry.. that's what I want to say but to make Woojin safer, instead I said, "I love you, Jinyoung."

Act like it, Kylie. For the man you truly loves..