We'll meet again

We’ll meet again

“You didn’t call him?” Gabriele questioned as she opened a bottle of sparkling water and poured it into the glass on the tray.  The red haired girl looked to her best friend annoyance clearly written on her face as she took in the news from the naïve girl standing to the side of her. Clearly Gabriele never rubbed off her as she’d hope she would when they went to school. Being the outgoing one Gabriele was clearly the one always scoring dates for her prude of a best friend and sometimes she’d even have to double date just so the brown haired girl would even consider going out.

“Gab I told you I wouldn’t have so why the fuss now?” Victoria sighed as she took out some napkins and started wrapping forks in them.

“Because,” Gabriele started thinking of a way to state what she was about to say, she sighed, “You realize he might actually set foot on this jet again today right?” Gabriele continued. She was right that hunk of a man could actually set foot on this jet again today and there was no way in hell that her best friend could run away from this meeting. Flying on this jet obviously mean that you’re some big business man and mister Sanchez only flies around big shot payers and if that brown haired girl thinks she could get out of this her father wouldn’t have it. Sighing Victoria turned around and placed her back to the counter in the cramped up back room. As much as she didn’t want to admit it her best friend was right and there was no way in hell that she could hide out in here seeing as the curtain preventing the passengers to enter the back room was somewhat see through. Running her hands down her face Victoria spoke up.

“I wasn’t even the one who gave him my name in the first place” she argued clearly angry at her best friend now.

“Well excuse me for wanting you to live a little” Gabby shot back after pouring some tequila into the cup and placing it on the tray.

“That’s just the point Gabby I don’t want to live a little especially not with him. Any man that prays on innocent blood isn’t my type” Tori clarified.

“Like you said you don’t even know his names so how are you to judge him?” Gabriele argued as Tori evidently started seeing the lawyer side of Gabriele being unleashed.

“Well this time I am judging a book by its cover and he’s arrogant and irrelevant” Tori shot back.

Scoffing Gabriele turned to face her ready as ever to fire back some cold hard truth.  “And you wonder why you’re single?”

Narrowing her eyes at her best friend Victoria folded her arms underneath her breast as they started glaring at each other.

“I’m single because I don’t associate myself with man-whores clearly you don’t understand that”

“No,” Gabby begun, “You’re single because you’re afraid of letting anyone in and that attitude of yours isn’t get any better so just cut the bull shit Victoria because you’re not fooling anyone”

Clearly Gabriele was beyond pissed because she never refers to her best friend as ‘Victoria’ it’s always Tori. Sighing Tori got back to her station as she continued preparing little napkin decorations. She wasn’t mad at Gabriele because she realized she was venting but she was still sticking to her gut and not giving in to that man. Although he was plain beautiful she wanted more than and pretty face and his cash definitely isn’t the more she’s talking about.

“Boarding in five minutes, again I repeat boarding in five minutes” Victoria’s dad voice echoed through the speakers his Spanish accent much more evident than his daughter’s  as the girls continued their preparations for the day. Removing her waist apron Gabriele gussied up in the small mirror getting ready to head to the door of the jet.

“You don’t need to come out if you don’t want to I’ll greet everyone and you just continue preparing for the passengers” she said as she bumped shoulders with her best friend and made her way to the front. Sighing Victoria did as she was told and in no time Gabby was headed back into the back room.

“Well,” she started, “I guess you’re out of luck because the ‘man- whore’ that you were just referring to is sitting in the very spot you usually serve first but um good luck though” Gabby said sarcasm dripping from that sentence.

“Gab I’m sorry,” Tori sighed, “I’m just tired of you always pushing me on a guy. I’ll date when I’m ready to.” Saying nothing Gabriele picked up her tray and headed out. Doing the same Victoria went to her usual spot her face immediately turning into a straight line no emotion present.

“May I offer you a drink sir?” She questioned as he looked up from his paper work that familiar smirk instantly appearing on his face as he heard the acquainted voice.

“Someone missed me no?” he smirked licking his lips as he continued to undress her with his eyes.

“Tequila maybe?” she questioned ignoring his inappropriate gesture. Chuckling he just stared at her trying to get beneath her skin like he had from day one. When he refused to answer she picked up the glass of water and set on the napkin bringing it to his pullout table.

“I didn’t ask for water,” he started, “however I did ask for a phone call which you failed to deliver.”

“I’m sorry but this is strictly an employer employee relationship and calling you would be violating that” she briefly stated. He chuckled yet again staring up at this naïve girl.

“If you won’t tell why would I?” he questioned adding a wink to the end. Clearly disgusted Victoria picked up the water and placed it back on her tray as the jet sailed smoothly in the clear blue skies.

“Is that all you need sir?” she questioned ignoring his comment, “If not I’m needed elsewhere” she said looking ahead to one of his colleagues trying to grab her attention. Smirking he admired her drive and determination to stay away from him but little did she know he knew all about her and soon she’d find out just how much.

“As much as you try to fight this,” he began leaning forward in his seat making it evident that he was staring at her ass, “we’ll meet again.”  

Comment and Vote :3