Chapter 9

I see him sitting there on the park bench, my heart racing with enthusiasm. I just stand there for awhile looking at the back of his his head. I start to sprint but when I make just the smallest gesture of running the ground moves from under me moving him farther and farther away. When the ground stops moving I start my sprint by the time I get to the bench he's walking away. "Jake" I yell but no answer he's not paying attention "Jake" I call out sounding more desperate. Why can't he hear me? I slightly jog to him and put my hand on his shoulder. Jake turns around and I go into shock. I start to breathe heavy I don't know what to do. I let out a short but subtle scream. I start to look around for help but there's no one in sight. The park around us starts to disintegrate and Jake's skin flakes away. The park is totally gone and jake is to. I'm alone in the darkness no one else is with with me, it's just me. I can see someone in the distance but I'm to far to tell. Their looking for someone and it looks like their pretty broken up about it. I start to slowly walk towards the figure it's a girl and she's crying. I try to put my hand on her shoulder but it goes right through her. All I can do is watch this girl cry. Out of the corner of my eye I see a boy " you're so stupid why are you crying" he says with a cold harsh voice I could almost recognize it. "I-I-I Don't know, when I couldn't find you I-I just... i -" she struggles to say something but can't finish "see you can't even come up with a stupid answer I can't believe you Kate your so dumb" the boy so rudely interrupts. My eyes fly wide open at the sentence I just heard. I'm the girl and the boy, the boy is jake. We're both in 7th grade at the time, jake heard a rumor about about him that was personal and he blamed me for it. Later that day I went to the park and invited Jake to come but he didn't come. When jake didn't show I sat down and cried, I thought when jake didn't show up it meant the end of our friendship and relationship. Jake did show up but he was really, really mad at me. The rest of the month jake treated like dirt and wasn't fair. When I heard personal rumors about myself I didn't get mad at him I still loved him no matter what. The boy and the girl fade away and as they do someone is standing behind them actually two people are standing behind them. The brunette boy is on the left and the blonde is on the right. They disappear then reappear even closer than they were before. They smell funny and they don't have normal skin. Their skin has decapitated away my heart beats faster by the minuet my breaths get heavier one of them touches me and I scream. What's going on I'm confused why life doing this, what is this? The next thing I know is the oxygen is gone I'm gasping for air with two psycho skeletons trying to kill me. My vision is getting blurry and I think to myself. Jake treated me like dirt why do I love him it's time for me to move on. Everything is wet, my eyes open up, I try and scream but close my moth as all the air I had left is gone I'm in the middle of the ocean how the hell did I get here. why am I here? I see something swimming towns me in the distance I start to panic because I don't know how to swim. When it get close I feel faint the thing swimming rapidly towards me is a shark. My nose starts to bleed and I try and get to the surface but since I don't know how to swim I'm not moving. The shark smells my blood a swims straight towards me his jaws open up. Adrenaline runs through me I clench my fist getting ready. The shark strikes me with it's jaws and clenches down on my foot. I scream with pain coursing through my veins. And everything goes black, again.

So ya I'm making another chapter and I hope it's Long so this was one of Kate's dreams she having a nightmare so if you liked this vote, comment, and follow me. Also please support My_secondlife her book bitter silence is out it is about child abuse so please vote! comment! and follow her. One more thing please support apple-_-jack she encourages me so much she to has her own book called

The soccer teens so support please, vote, comment, and follow her to so yay also happy fathers dayyyyyy